Author Topic: Charcoal returns to Ultima Online  (Read 1507 times)

Offline DealkwindTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dealkwind has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Charcoal returns to Ultima Online
« on: January 14, 2020, 05:20:59 PM »
  Hello Everybody,

I first began my adventure in Ultima Online the day it was released I remember I wasnt able to get in because of all the game release issues we had. I was so hooked on this gem that it consumed nearly 10 years of my life. Other games Everquest etc etc took me away from UO for a long time. I returned once in awhile just to log in my characters and look at them because I spent so much time and effort building them. 20 some odd years later here I am like a young kid enjoying the game once more. This is truely one of the most amazing games still being played. I look forward to trying out some of these scripts to make my life just a little easier in this awesome game and I hope to get the chance to meet some of you guys in the game as well. I play on Atlantic and im usually on as Charcoal or Gainskill so look me up!!

Charcoal GM Blacksmith of Atlantic

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Charcoal returns to Ultima Online
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 07:19:17 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 07:55:20 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 02:03:02 PM »
welcome to scriptuo...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: