Author Topic: New Player, well kinda...  (Read 1515 times)

Offline willwehlingTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • willwehling has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Player, well kinda...
« on: January 16, 2020, 04:39:15 PM »
I recently came back to UO after a six or seven year layoff.  There have been many changes, but looking forward to playing all the favorites, and discovering all the new areas.
I started in 1998 and left in 2000, only to return a few years later.    Its funny that this game is still going after 22 years and is still interesting.
My favorite character of all time was my stealth tracking herder many many years ago.     
My favorite pastime was wrecking miners dragging their ore down the road to the forge/smelter outside of Brit...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 04:43:44 PM by willwehling »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Player, well kinda...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 05:11:56 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 08:37:05 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 10:31:59 AM »
welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Fabolous1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Fabolous1 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 04:50:50 PM »
I recently came back to UO after a six or seven year layoff.  There have been many changes, but looking forward to playing all the favorites, and discovering all the new areas.
I started in 1998 and left in 2000, only to return a few years later.    Its funny that this game is still going after 22 years and is still interesting.
My favorite character of all time was my stealth tracking herder many many years ago.     
My favorite pastime was wrecking miners dragging their ore down the road to the forge/smelter outside of Brit...

Hey welcome back!

Good to see people still are coming back to UO.

You should check out the newer pet training systems, and don't forget when you use vendor search, you can create a map to the item. Then open that context menu, recall to vendor, when at the vendor you can open the right vendors bag.

I played for months without knowing all of that :)

Tags: