Author Topic: HI EVERYBODY!!  (Read 2546 times)

Offline PwnographyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pwnography has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
HI EVERYBODY!!
« on: December 15, 2012, 07:43:21 PM »
Hi I just recently came back after about 2 years (100+ month old account) I started on Catskills and Lake Austin and moved around a bit. I currently still have a few characters on catskills but I mostly play on Chessy. During my absence I lost all my soulstones with all the skills I had worked up over time... mostly using euo. Now im back (like every other good UO addict) for the pvp and mmorpg I still have found to be unmatched. I'm here to basically continue and catch me up to the current times. With funds and time limited, as im an adult now, I must do best with what I have. BTW I live in Austin so im still pretty ticked about the move.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: HI EVERYBODY!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 08:41:45 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Pwnography! Glad you found us!

One of the requirements for getting access to ScriptUO is a robust introduction.

Please read This Thread and then return here.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 10:33:06 PM by Ultima »

Offline PwnographyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pwnography has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 09:00:45 PM »
Alright... I started on catskills with a fencer named Kazzaam! I spent many years playing with my step brothers in a town just norht of Austin Texas called Round Rock. Soon I was able to get a few friends of mine to join the game. We spent months killing earth elementals in Shame trying to level our skill. After a year or so of playing of all people it was Courage that brought me into pvp. There I learned to use a mage, known as Carr or Defective Furby. I was not very good and the same still sits today. I moved to play a archer when the bushido was ridiculous with lightning stirkes (captain planet) he is a blue elf with the green mullet. I used to play the song whenever I would start killing people with ease after honoring them. (still playing mage off and on) I decided to create Pwnography, a Ninja bushido poison dexer. With (at the time) a godly butcher knife.. 14 hci 48 hit lightning 48 hld and42 di. Which isnt much to amount to now a days but i felt pretty awesome with it then.
       Playing with a "dexer" as always been the easy way out. However a mage is where the heart is. I still want a dexer to run around with but I know my mage will be where the team support is. Im currently back playing on chessy looking to expand to other shards. just playing Furby and hoping to expand some skills onto other characters. People also may know me as Abercrombie on Chessy. I also tend to find myself trying to make my self as much gold as possible. Idk what it is about UO but it is still fun to accumulate wealth.
        My best friends (since I was 5, 28 now) brother played Thanidor on catskills i believe and I remember going into their RPG town with CAPTAIN PLANET and killing all of them while he could hear the theme song from the other room while I was doing so. This may of been my most glorious moment in uo.. I am also willing to sign away my first son for access....
Thanks a lot guys!

Post Merge: December 15, 2012, 09:11:04 PM
I've always been more of a Math guy than an English guy.. So please excuse my humiliation of a butchered post...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 09:11:04 PM by Pwnography »

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 10:15:46 PM »
I've always been more of a Math guy than an English guy.. So please excuse my humiliation of a butchered post...

I think you'll find that's a trend amongst people here.  haha.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 10:06:16 AM »
Welcome!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 03:35:13 PM »
Welcome!!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 10:57:29 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 11:04:10 AM »
Welcome to the site!!!

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.