Ultima Online Fan Board > UO Bragging Rights

17:48 Rikki run

<< < (2/4) > >>

baldielocks:
you can do just fine. take it slow, get your materials for one spawn. I suggest barracoon. Vermin slayer talisman is cheap. repond materials are easy to get from goblins. Use leafblade for ai / feint. Read Sadok's Sampire Template too, he uses an effective fencer. Lajatang or Kama for whirlwind. Advantages are getting to use pots. do NOT put ssi on the weps! EVER. Once you have decent gear, all 70, 45 hci, 100 di, get a luck statue from one of the virtue dungeons. Get with some friends and learn how to do roof. That's where you will get the major drops to really boost your samp. Juumu's Sacred Hide and Cameo's are worth it. Sell other loot to buy the suggested armor types.

jenovauh:

--- Quote from: baldielocks on November 12, 2020, 04:54:04 PM ---you can do just fine. take it slow, get your materials for one spawn. I suggest barracoon. Vermin slayer talisman is cheap. repond materials are easy to get from goblins. Use leafblade for ai / feint. Read Sadok's Sampire Template too, he uses an effective fencer. Lajatang or Kama for whirlwind. Advantages are getting to use pots. do NOT put ssi on the weps! EVER. Once you have decent gear, all 70, 45 hci, 100 di, get a luck statue from one of the virtue dungeons. Get with some friends and learn how to do roof. That's where you will get the major drops to really boost your samp. Juumu's Sacred Hide and Cameo's are worth it. Sell other loot to buy the suggested armor types.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for the step by step advise. i am playing alone and no friends coming back to play. So i really have to take things very slowly. Just too overwhelm with all the new items and feature in the game now.

baldielocks:
if you are just restarting, come to pac if you can and we can get you hooked up. I am part of a very active, very friendly and helpful guild and group there that specializes in helping returning players. My true advice for a starting template for a sampire.... is a tamer. Tamer + luck suit will get you all that you need, and can even solo roof with practice. Trying to start a sampire from the ground up without other support is a LONG slog.

jenovauh:

--- Quote from: baldielocks on November 12, 2020, 05:49:06 PM ---if you are just restarting, come to pac if you can and we can get you hooked up. I am part of a very active, very friendly and helpful guild and group there that specializes in helping returning players. My true advice for a starting template for a sampire.... is a tamer. Tamer + luck suit will get you all that you need, and can even solo roof with practice. Trying to start a sampire from the ground up without other support is a LONG slog.

--- End quote ---

Thank a lot for the offer to help. But I have 2 account with 7 character is each. So it is pretty costly to move around.
You mean use a tamer + luck to get the equipment first?

Any advise which pet i should be using to solo roof? To be honest I dont even know what is roof lol. I will go and google about that.

baldielocks:
Google Shadowguard. YOu will need a Frost dragon or WW or Cold Drake for Belfry. For other rooms, a Firebeetle with rune corruption, armor pierce, and frenzied whirlwind. Scroll Ninjitsu as high as you can. Rest 110 will work. For roof, Triton with Chiv, Repel, AI, Feint. Makes it super tanky. Run consume. Preferred couple with a discord tamer, but any good cast/heal tamer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version