Casa de TrailMyx > Virtualization

Can anyone explain to me a VM? Setup.

(1/3) > >>

Coragin:
Well there is something I want to do here and for this I either need an extra PC, or a VM.

Can someone walk me through the setup of a VM?  Unless I absolutely have to install a second OS, I have no problem using my current setup.  I just need a VM so my mouse isint being used and moved.

Scrripty:

--- Quote from: Coragin on November 30, 2009, 05:18:55 PM ---Well there is something I want to do here and for this I either need an extra PC, or a VM.

Can someone walk me through the setup of a VM?  Unless I absolutely have to install a second OS, I have no problem using my current setup.  I just need a VM so my mouse isint being used and moved.

--- End quote ---

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=549.0;highlight=vm

Coragin:
Heh I just decided to make a secondary account and switch users, was much easier.

12TimesOver:
LOL! There you go.

Virtualization will give you a TON more flexibility if you ever do want to give it a try. If you're feeling a little intimidated by VMWare Server you should give MS Virtual PC a shot, it's a little more straightforward to setup and manage at the slight loss of a little performance. I'd be happy to walk you through setting it up, or at least get you started in the right direction.

Nothing like having multiple machines running on your PC at the same time in different windows or monitors; ALT+TAB > Fast User Switching!

X

Coragin:
Hmmm two machines, running on two monitors, same keyboard and mouse?  Now Im interested.  Beats a KVM switch for two machines lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version