Ultima Online Fan Board > UO Bragging Rights

$$$$ Money Spent $$$$

(1/4) > >>

Pathion:

Just came to the understanding that I have spent almost 2 grand on this game in month subscription fees for one account.  *SOBS*   Don't let my wife find out. 

TrailMyx:
What the heck did you buy?  2 grand in US at $1.00/Million is a whale-load of gold!  heh.

Pathion:

HAHA.   Think about it.  My account is 10 years old.  So over 144 months  multiply that by the month fee and its a hell of a lot of $$$.   In Game I am also in poverty.  Prob is I get good stuff but I am a pack rat.  To sell and eat or Horde and wear rags.  I don't think my poor main character has had some decent grub in a month.  hehe.  Food is over
rated

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Pathion on October 26, 2008, 10:57:22 PM ---

HAHA.   Think about it.  My account is 10 years old.  So over 144 months  multiply that by the month fee and its a hell of a lot of $$$.   In Game I am also in poverty.  Prob is I get good stuff but I am a pack rat.  To sell and eat or Horde and wear rags.  I don't think my poor main character has had some decent grub in a month.  hehe.  Food is over
rated

--- End quote ---

Ahhh, yes.  Money over time.  I have both accounts at over 128 months so I can feel your pain regarding all the money spent.  Also, I have been known to buy goodies on Ebay back when you could purchase items there.  I remember paying $20 for 100K of gold back in the days.  heh.

coyan2:
3 accounts over the last 10 years.. I sold my first gold on eBay just before trammel was introduced. I got 320.00 for my first ever million gold. By the time I got my next million, it was selling for 25.00 a mill.

The game hated me, I was the newb of the year for 2 years i think.. By the time I got my first dwelling, it was a nice blue tent, they took them out a month later. I lost probably 20 boats in the first year alone.. damn hiders... and the trapped chest was my enemy... Many sets of plate armor went into someone else's vendor from those dammed chests.

but I'm still here, still kickin, and ebay is but a memory for me and gaming..

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version