Ultima Online Fan Board > UO Bragging Rights

$$$$ Money Spent $$$$

<< < (2/4) > >>

luv2luvlong:
WOW, why did you have to do the math? $2000 i try not to think about that number. Especially those months i didn't even log in.

Tidus:
I don't even want to think of the numbers since i have 5 accounts...... all over 3 years.

Rick182:
 Yep I'm nine years poor too. I used to use eBay for stuff I wanted for the game. Back in the day when housing was impossible to get and people could own as many houses as they wanted I paid $125 real American, for a one room cottage by the water, now you can get a full size tower in game for 5 mil gold, geez!

Crisis:
**NECRO REZ**
MHUHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I came across this while doing a search for something else. Think about how much has been paid now on those accounts 6 years later!

That being said, I miss being able to sell things on ebay. I remember buying a trammel keep for 25 million. I did not have the gold so I bought the gold for $10 per mil for a total of $250. The keep was loaded with goodies which I sold a lot so I ended up getting the keep and about 12 mil along with a lot of resources and stuff still in the keep. 1 Year later I was switching shards so I decided to sell the keep on Ebay and I put it in for a reserve of $250 to get my money back. It ended up selling for $575 and I had them send it western union so I got to keep all of the money unlike paypal where I would have paid a percentage and then the buyer could have reversed the charges. I never made a living on Ebay but I sure made some nice extra money and a lot of cool pixel crack while selling on ebay was available lol.

Pearls:
Don't regret paying for UO though :) What i don't want to know is the amount of hours of my life i have spent on UO :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version