General > New member introductions

Good intro example: sooo.. I fell off the wagon again.

<< < (2/3) > >>

_C2_:
NIce intro and glad you found your way here.

Masscre:
I remember him and if I am not mistaken he used the same name over at UOC.

manwinc:
Baja is lame.

SI still have massive quantities of blues that they send in waves. They like hiding in Guard Zone, trying to act tough, and have allied just about everyone on the server. They keep a few Faction Stealth/Spirit Speak archers around for getting res kills on faction players and trying to get some pop shots on redlined characters. (Weak)

Cartel is back (somewhat). All Running super speeders and silly ninjitsu mysticism templates.

h20 quit

baldielocks:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on April 26, 2010, 07:46:23 PM ---What was your user name on UOCoders?  Welcome, BTW!

--- End quote ---
Baldielocks or Baldguy, not sure which lol. We were talking about the vampurai script i think.
Post Merge: April 27, 2010, 09:38:33 PM
--- Quote from: Masscre on April 27, 2010, 06:11:51 AM ---I remember him and if I am not mistaken he used the same name over at UOC.

--- End quote ---
Thanks Mass, good to see some of the coders still around.
Post Merge: April 27, 2010, 07:40:39 PM
--- Quote from: 12TimesOver on April 27, 2010, 02:26:59 AM ---Welcome to SUO baldielocks. Thanks for the intro!

And thank you for your service.

X

--- End quote ---
Much appreciated, thanks. Now if I could only get the kids to join to get them out of the house.... They clog up my bandwidth!!!
Post Merge: April 27, 2010, 05:42:10 PM
--- Quote from: manwinc on April 27, 2010, 02:32:05 PM ---Baja is lame.

SI still have massive quantities of blues that they send in waves. They like hiding in Guard Zone, trying to act tough, and have allied just about everyone on the server. They keep a few Faction Stealth/Spirit Speak archers around for getting res kills on faction players and trying to get some pop shots on redlined characters. (Weak)

Cartel is back (somewhat). All Running super speeders and silly ninjitsu mysticism templates.

h20 quit

--- End quote ---

LOL, I remember both guilds in their power days. Sad that PvP has devolved to GZ tactics. At least I die like a good pixel, no GZ running for me if you get me.

manwinc:
Was that just you talking in general chat about making a practice pvp guild?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version