Ultima Online Fan Board > UO Bragging Rights

Whats ur best ps drop in ur backpack

(1/7) > >>

Hoby:
Was doing a spawn last night and got 2 120 magerys and a 120 spellweaving!  I was happy.  Post ur best ps drop here.

Cerveza:
Nice, have yet to get one of the "Big" scrolls.....

Ultima:
Yeah TM me and chlamydia jane hooked up on one of the Asian Shards and have been farming powerscrolls. We finally hit the jackpot last night.

So SUO has also turned out to be a place where players can get together and help one another out in game.

Good Stuff!  SUO has helped me out in so many ways!  :)

Thanks TM.

Tidus:
Which shard? I have chars on Arirang.

Crome969:

--- Quote from: chlamydia jane on December 31, 2008, 09:31:34 AM ---Was doing a spawn last night and got 2 120 magerys and a 120 spellweaving!  I was happy.  Post ur best ps drop here.

--- End quote ---
Best drop on a Freeshard was 2 Years Ago, a Friend and me Have Farming Multiple Champs 1 Week long..

i uses 9 Chars he uses 8 3 Champs Sametime witrh Auto Heal\Hide \Guardscript and a Champwarner to Kill
our best drop was 2 20er Tac ( 1 normal 1 Protection) 4 20er Sword ( 2:2Proth ) 2 15er Medi ( 1:1proth ) 2 20er Magery ( 1:1Proth) 2 10er Lore, 2 10er Eval (1:1 each )

:-) But i think Freeshards have some Other dropchanges.. on Osi i was rarely goes Makes Champs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version