General > New member introductions

Excellent Intro example: Hello all.

<< < (2/3) > >>

_C2_:

--- Quote from: gimlet on May 09, 2011, 03:33:07 PM ---[WELCOME!!!/move]

--- End quote ---
i was thinking that there wouldn't be large enough font for you to express your feelings on this intro but you certainly found a solution.

Outlaw Josey Wales:
I vote for sticky on good intro  by the way welcome to the boards and feal free to abuse the search button we all do

TrailMyx:
This intro also felt the power of my +90 rep.  Good job and welcome!

BeaverBob:
Man that was a great into made me miss the game and i have it running in the background welcome back to UO and scriptuo :)

FelLooter:
Heh.  Everytime I had a moment of nostalgia about the game, and remembered all the fun I had it made me miss playing UO also.  This time I happened to not be playing any other MMO and wasn't busy with school, or a demanding job, so I gave in to that old urge to take a look at the game again.  (Actually glad I did too.)

Glad to be here, at this community.  I don't have as much free time as I did growing up, so any little thing that can help make the game a bit more playable quicker (like the imbue/blacksmith/tinker/carpentor trainer or the IDOC monitor) helps.

So does having a community of people to come to if a little help if needed.  :)  I can figure most of it out, I've gotten Imbuing trained to 120 with no problems and the IDOC monitor set up just fine, no problems at all, but it never hurts to have a community also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version