Casa de TrailMyx > Warhammer Online

Warhammer Online

(1/3) > >>

Xclio:
Well since I am in a bit of a hiatus from UO I figured I needed somethign to occupy my time so I picked up Warhammer today, patching it right now and going to give it a run :)

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Xclio on September 29, 2008, 01:59:07 PM ---Well since I am in a bit of a hiatus from UO I figured I needed somethign to occupy my time so I picked up Warhammer today, patching it right now and going to give it a run :)

--- End quote ---

I'll be seeing you in there.  My friends have finally made me purchase the game.

Xclio:
What realm do all your friends play on?  I will create a char there so I can hang out with ya all!

I personally like the game alot.  You basically can PVE between PVP/RVR sequences :)  I like that alot :)

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Xclio on September 29, 2008, 04:36:27 PM ---What realm do all your friends play on?  I will create a char there so I can hang out with ya all!

I personally like the game alot.  You basically can PVE between PVP/RVR sequences :)  I like that alot :)

--- End quote ---

Yeh, the buzz is quite deafening.  I'll have to find out what realm they are playing on; I'm not sure they settled on one yet.

I'm just having a hard time swallowing that this game is a Mythic/EA joint.  We all know EAs track record regarding MMORPGs.

Xclio:
Understand that lol.  So far it is a pretty good game.  The UI is basically a refined/stolen version of WOW in my opinion.  The graphics are light years better than WOW though.  Much more refined all around.

The mix between PVP/RVR and PVE is really interesting and is kinda hard to explain but basically you can enter a pvp/rvr arena at any time even if you are in the middle of a PVE quest or something.  Overall I am fairly happy with it and Iknow I have barely scratched the surface of what is possible in the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version