Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Resource Farming

Ter Mur Lumberjack

(1/13) > >>

slyone:
Nicar's Recall Lumberjacker has been my script of choice for lumberjacking for the past couple years.  When Ter Mur came out, I went and marked a full runebook of trees and went to work.  I found that the script did not recognize my trees!
I'm not the most advanced scripter but I am learning.  So i went to try and figure out how to make Nic's LJ work in Ter Mur.  After a bit of work on the script, I've got something that works quite well.  The script is My Ter Mur edit of Nicar's Recall LJ.  It still has issues with timing...(sometime I lose my client when unloading my backpack which is quite annoying)...but I find it very effective.

To make the script work in Ter Mur, I basically hardcode my trees into the script.

So to setup up the script, you first have to fill one or two runebooks with trees for Ter Mur.  Name one of them 'ter 16' and the other 'mur 16'.  Then run the setup script for each runebook in Ter Mur.  The setup script makes you recall around to each tree in your runebook and target the tree you want to harvest at each spot.  It pauses in between each rune so that you can recall from one rune to the next.  After the 16th tree, the script creates a file named 'mytrees.txt' and puts it in the same directory as the setup script is found.  Copy and paste the code created from the mytrees.txt into the corresponding subs at the end up my lumberjacking template script.  If you are using two books for ter mur, then you have to run the setup script for each book and copy the code into the template each time.  The LJ script only supports two books for Ter Mur.  Once you have copy and pasted the code into the template save the script and you are done with the tree setup.

As for setting up your lumberjacker to use Nic's LJ: First I suggest you get a couple runebooks for Ter Mur setup,  Then I would get a separate runebook containing a rune to my secure location.  Then I would set my variables in the menu and press Play!

The script auto locates trees to chop in fel. The script is not specific to only Ter Mur.  It also works with other facets.  You only have to do the runebook setup for the trees in Ter Mur.  Name the Ter Mur runebooks:  'ter 16' and 'mur 16'.  Name the runebooks for other facets:  'wood 16' or 'tree 16'.  Make sure that you only have one 'ter 16' runebook and one 'mur 16' runebook and that the tree setup code has been copied and pasted to the correct sub at the end of the template script.

I did my best to write clear instructions at the beginning of the scripts.

I have had quite a bit of success using this script.  I hope you find it as effective as I have.
Thanks!

Note:  I am posting this script as my edit to Nicar's Recall Lumberjacker.  I give the credit to Nicar and J4bber for writing it and many thanks to all those who helped make it such a powerful script.  Thanks to all who have contributed to it in the past!

Sly did make reasonable attempts to get in touch with the previous authors.  So we're OK with him taking over this script.  FYI

Revision to Version 2.2:  I simplified the logic in how the runebooks get setup.  Now the script correctly determines how many runebooks you have in your backpack and adjusts to any combination of ter 16, mur 16, and tree/wood books.
Revision to Version 2.2a: I added a crystal shard counter. 

Ultima:
How hazardous is it Lumberjacking in Tel Mur? I've noticed there are alot of critters running around...

I might have to put down my shovel and pick up the ole' axe again.

How is drop rate of the Crystal Shards?

NObama:
plenty of places that you can chop safely.  Q me regarding crystal shards.

:)

manwinc:
pretty sure its something like 5 an hour or so

Ultima:
We're not on the same shard NObama.  ???

Fortunately I don't put DI on any of my weapons in fact I make it a point to look for weapons that don't have DI on them. Virtually every weapon I come across that has DI on it I toss.

It's too bad it's not another property that Crystal Shards produce...  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version