Author Topic: intro: Back, and lovin it.  (Read 576 times)

Offline GodTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • God has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
intro: Back, and lovin it.
« on: June 26, 2022, 12:20:54 PM »
Hey all! I rejoined UO a couple months ago and am stoked that I am re-loving every minute of it. I wasn't sure how it would hold up to the tests of time, but when a game is good, its good. I left UO back in 2004-5 to go play WoW, and it was worth it at the time. I've been on destiny 2 for the past year or so and was just craving that kind of open world, custom char, custom house, theocraft feeling i used to get from UO. After much searching for a game like UO, i decided "Why not just UO?", and here I am. Boy was that a good choice. The new pet system is freaking amazing. Not too keen on the new IDOCs, but it still has some allure. I finally got Orion after re-adapting to the game, and am gradually incorporating it into my game play. I'm still a bit hazy on how to use scripts, but the esthetics themselves make it worth the switch. 
I'm sure I'll be seeing all you out there.
Jupiter/Atlantic

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: intro: Back, and lovin it.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 02:47:34 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: intro: Back, and lovin it.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 07:59:18 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: