Author Topic: Hello everyone~!  (Read 598 times)

Offline BraxusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Braxus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone~!
« on: June 27, 2022, 06:07:42 AM »
Hi guys~! I am Braxus, and I am not an English native-speaker. I will try my best to write my intro. :) In 1997 about July, I started my journey in Pacific shard. With a very lag condition about 200~300ms, and very expensive monthly fee. Mostly, I like to play PVM and doing quests. Because of bad internet condition, cannot play UO too risky. XD After played in Pacific shard several years, I moved to Yamato shard for a better internet condition about 99~120ms. Because of better connection, I can enjoy more PvP at that time. At the end of 1999, finally Formosa shard open. And of course I moved to Formosa for the much better connection about 20~50ms. Did I played PvP in Formosa shard? The answer is NO! I can’t! Because many players in Formosa are my friends or know who I am…..So I become a businessman in Formosa. At the peak period, I owned 4 castles and 5 keeps. For making a player-run town, and hold many events for fun. But now….I just keep 1 castle in Formosa, and 1 18x18 in Atlantic shard to enjoy my retired life in UO.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone~!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 06:21:50 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone~!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 12:24:18 PM »

WELCOME!

Tags: