Author Topic: Hey all!  (Read 2868 times)

Offline plustreTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • plustre has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey all!
« on: April 29, 2015, 12:51:26 AM »
Hey guys! It's Savas and I'm from Turkey..I discovered this great forum.. =) Because i was looking for runuo scripts..  I started to play ultima online in 1999...Now i'm 27 years old and I had no chance to play the last 3 years(because of work).And this month i started to play again in worldofsosaria(it's pre aos and 500 online,if you want to play just p.m. me or just go to worldofsosaria.com)

I started to play with first Turkish server called SNN(sanane.com). then i started to play hardgamer(it was first server in Turkey with Level and race system).I played a lot of server that I can not remember the name of the server.

I always like to play with pure mage. In sphere servers,i always played mage. But in Runuo i always started to play with tamer-bard character and my second character always will be a thief . I have never played in original server and also never played in latest version of uo. Pre-Aos is perfect for me = ) Because i think latest versions of uo (like spell weaving etc.) sooo complicate.

My favorite thing in the pre-aos servers is to steal the inquisitor's resolution = ) I can say, i'm the master of it :P  As you can see, Even while writing this introduction
, i'm waiting for inquisitor :P (i'm using 2 monitor) http://hizliresim.com/AmmJnr

Actually i have never planned to play uo again. I was working too hard , 1.5 year ago i created a autoblogging software for my websites,it has translating and spinning options.and i was earning money from adsense. 6 months ago i sold all my websites and bought a home for my mom. Then i started to create new websites but whenever i try ,everytime i failed because of changed goggle algorithm.. So last 3 months was worst times in my life.. I was stressed. My relationship broken, my job down.I was looking for to clear my mind so i started to play uo again. that's why i'm here. That's all about me =)

P.S. : If you care, that's me.. http://hizliresim.com/qYYBQD

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:10:24 AM by plustre »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 02:52:05 AM »
There are members here that have more trouble with English than you and have put it more effort in their introduction. There are a lot of great scripts here which are all yours for a small price of a good introduction. You put in a few minutes of work and receive scripts which others put in hours and hours of work. I probably couldn't even calculate the amount of hours of effort put into all of the scripts here.

There are many translation web pages that can help you post a better introduction. What do you like to do in UO? What templates do you play? What are your favorite templates? Free shard or official shard? What shard? I would suggest reading this http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0 and then reading the examples of good and bad intros and then add to yours. It is a small price to pay for all of the rewards that you will get.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 04:35:03 AM »
There are members here that have more trouble with English than you and have put it more effort in their introduction. There are a lot of great scripts here which are all yours for a small price of a good introduction. You put in a few minutes of work and receive scripts which others put in hours and hours of work. I probably couldn't even calculate the amount of hours of effort put into all of the scripts here.

There are many translation web pages that can help you post a better introduction. What do you like to do in UO? What templates do you play? What are your favorite templates? Free shard or official shard? What shard? I would suggest reading this http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0 and then reading the examples of good and bad intros and then add to yours. It is a small price to pay for all of the rewards that you will get.

You're right.Thanks for your advice.. I'm going to edit my post according to good examples..

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 05:05:06 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted! Feel free to enjoy the whole site!

WELCOME!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 05:10:52 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted! Feel free to enjoy the whole site!

WELCOME!

Thank you friend = )

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 06:31:19 AM »
Welcome Savas and thank you for your introduction.

So you are an independent Web-developer? Sounds like a lot of fun :)
How good are u with Facebook-api?

Regards

Crome

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 07:37:41 AM »
Welcome to SUO.   Hope you relax  and enjoy yourself.   If you manage to success once, you will get back up and success again.  Opportunity will show up.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2015, 12:52:48 PM »
Thanks for the updated intro and welcome to SUO!  ;D

Offline Icaib

• Activity:
    0%
  • Icaib has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 03:43:03 PM »
I wish i had a better understanding of the web design myself, sure glad we have those of you that do!! 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2015, 01:32:47 AM »
thank you for all guys...

Tags: