Author Topic: Heartwood quester!  (Read 1873 times)

Offline pwnerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pwner has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Heartwood quester!
« on: February 23, 2010, 06:20:39 PM »
I found a heartwood quester with a few errors and I'm here to ask you guys to try to repair this!

The Turbo Quester Bowcrafter can recall to Heartwood and walk alone to the npc, accept the right quest (Lethal Darts) and toggle the quest item! But in the time to accept the reward, he press CONTINUE but dont press ACCEPT, stopping in this reward gump \=.

If you press the accept , he keeps doing the quest, until the reward gump comes!

When you receive a Reward bag, he keeps opening and closing this and dont continue anymore.

If anyone can help me, please do this!

ps.: sorry the english errors and I play at a FREESHARD, so the farming isn't so illegal :D

« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:49:23 PM by Cerveza »

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwood quester!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 06:52:01 PM »
Ok, first off... are you Tony? Did you write those scripts??

We do not allow the posting of other peoples material. We allow links to valid scripting sites.

We also work in English here.

There is just so much wrong with this request..... please consider what you are asking.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

Re: Heartwood quester!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 01:33:27 AM »
Hi pwner.  Please respect the intellectual rights of the author of other scripts and at least try to get their permission to use their stuff... :)  If there's nothing in the script, or at the site you got it from giving you permission... then you don't have permission... there are a LOT of author's and scripts that are written and permission is given to use them in your own scripts.  There's actually so many that if you took the time to learn, you could EASILY write your own script to do exactly what you're asking.  Not only that, but if you "search" around, I'm sure you could possibly find something to help you along the way...  Hope you find what you're looking for.

Tags: