Ultima Online Fan Board > UO-Related Tutorials

So You Want To Be A Treasure Hunter?

<< < (3/10) > >>

Tarpan:
Yes, you can do it but it requires at least two soul stones, one of them dedicated to the character. I've never bothered because I don't think the template suffers enough to bother with all the clicking, but it is something to take into consideration when building your character.

JustAnotherFace:
Thanks for the great write up!  I script built a treasure hunter about a month ago and have yet to play that character.  I need to make that a priority and actually get out and do some maps.  I just hate giving up PvPing time to do mondain tasks :P

JaF

TrailMyx:
Tarpan felt the infusion of a +92 Rep boost.  Good job, man.

Tarpan:
Thanks everyone! I updated with a link to a few useful scripts, added the info on soul stones, and mentioned the satyr trick for training cartography and lockpicking. I keep looking at it and seeing things I overlooked, so this is still a work in progress.  ;D

Ultima:
Thanks to your treasure Hunter write up and finding out about the coffin pieces I went out last night and did 5 level 6 Maps. In one of those Level 6 Chests I received a Diabolically Tattered Map (Level 7).

I dug up the level 7 Chest up and low and behold there was a coffin piece. Beginner's luck perhaps...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version