Author Topic: New To Script Uo  (Read 1910 times)

Offline meatball042469Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • meatball042469 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New To Script Uo
« on: October 02, 2013, 01:14:30 PM »
Hi there my character name is red meat . I have been playing uo fior over 10 years now. i dipple in scripting and my friend lead me to this site . Cant wait to try it out. Not a great typer but i am very friendly and will enjoy using this site frequently. I love to craft and use my tamer . I Hope I can contribute to the community when needed.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New To Script Uo
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 06:21:31 PM »
Hi there my character name is red meat . I have been playing uo fior over 10 years now. i dipple in scripting and my friend lead me to this site . Cant wait to try it out. Not a great typer but i am very friendly and will enjoy using this site frequently. I love to craft and use my tamer . I Hope I can contribute to the community when needed.

Well, you can get a head start by typing up a real intro. Take a look at some of the stickied ones and give it another shot. Your first attempt is a little lacking.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 05:59:06 AM »
"I Hope I can contribute to the community when needed."

You can start by putting some effort in to your intro !?

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 03:27:07 PM »
Your sauce is weak and your intro needs improvement.

Tags: