Author Topic: about move fun  (Read 3938 times)

Offline jackhu520Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jackhu520 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
about move fun
« on: March 05, 2023, 07:09:36 PM »
The Stealth forum is currently experiencing technical difficulties and is inaccessible. As a new user, I have encountered an issue where all the functions I know about movement, such as MOVEXY, newmovexyz, etc., are automatically pathfinding. However, when I am blocked by a pet in a place with only one direction, I cannot find a path. Is there a movement method that does not involve pathfinding, such as moving in a straight line to X and Y, or moving forward in a certain direction for N steps?
best use python

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: about move fun
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 03:12:26 AM »
I am not familiar with Stealth as it has been a long, long time since I tried it. I am currently using OrionUO and finding it more user friendly and they have very a very active discord. We have an Orion section here with links on it. Otherwise, maybe Crome will be around to give you some help.

Offline jackhu520Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jackhu520 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: about move fun
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 05:23:36 PM »
After reading your introduction, I also want to try to use OrionUO, but my office computer does not have administrator permissions and cannot install OrionUO

Tags: