Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 1375 times)

Offline WEBLINKSTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • WEBLINKS has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello :)
« on: July 14, 2013, 05:06:41 PM »

hey every one my name is  Joe an I'm I originally started playing right after tam came out on my bros account when i could and then I remember my bro coming into the room and say what are you doing cuz i was so lost in it all and was playing on dial up internet. But then i got my own account right before age of shadows. my first char was a swords fighter named Grandpa he had a long white beard and long hair to this day i have no idea why i named him grandpa but he could hold his own. The first guild i joined was call Shadow Knights we did the vesper orc invasion before the guild collapsed i still recall hearing orcs every when i went when i wasn't playing because we would be up all night killing them for orc mask and bows. I did do some Pvp i ran as a hidden dismounting archer for my bro and his guild it wasnt the most fun i have had but it go the job done.

Then i took a break to go play Wow and it was  fun for awhile but it got boring and i have played other mmo's like Star trek online Guild wars 2 Star wars both of them and Planet side 2 but there is nothing like Ultima online. I came back to Uo in between times i would take from Wow and after Mythic took over i couldn't remember my password and was on the phone with Ea for like 3 hours and all they kept saying was we don't get many calls about Uo but then i got my account back and about a month later was able to get Mythic lift the ban on my brothers hacked account and i have been playing ever since.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 06:26:39 PM »
EAs account management really sucks now, doesn't it?  lol  It's God awful!  It used to be so simple too; welcome to EA motherland.

Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.  Your restrictions are lifted.  Enjoy!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 08:44:47 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 11:10:53 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline WEBLINKSTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • WEBLINKS has no influence.
  • Respect: 0