Author Topic: Hi, I am Soldevi!  (Read 1578 times)

Offline SoldeviTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Soldevi has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, I am Soldevi!
« on: July 16, 2012, 11:56:21 AM »
I quit playing Ultima for about 2 years now to spend some time in Warcraft (Magtheridon, alliance) and I tried out a few other games like Tera / Diablo 3 and DC Universe.  Nothing has really kept my attention the way UO has so I am back for a bit atleast.  I am debating if I will take another break from this game when GuildWars 2 comes out, I am hoping that with UO I will not have to but I am going to keep my options open.

I am a 13 year veteran having started on Lake Superior. I left that server once Lake Austin opened up and have spent the majority of the years on that server since. So if at anytime during it's existence you played there you have probably seen me on the battlefield.  I was in a few guilds during my time including A:E / XTC / Vamp and most recently before I quit FFBz.  Along with Pan we formed argueably the greatest duo to ever play Lake Austin during any era.  While the game isn't as active as it once was I hope to soon get back into the mix so look forward to seeing me on a server near you shortly.

I met C2 originally while in Vamp and although we became enemies it is him that once brought me here before.  Now I am back because I remember just how good his scripts were and I hope to have the opportunity to try out some of the other members scripts.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I am Soldevi!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 12:55:40 PM »
Well, welcome back Soldevi.  You are giving me flashbacks to the old days.  Your restricted status has been lifted; enjoy the site and jump in some conversations.  There are a lot of great coders here and quite a selection of scripts around

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 01:49:48 PM »
Welcome Back !! Uo has had a rather large Uptick in returning vets in the last few months !!!  Game on!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 04:04:11 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline slyone

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • slyone has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 08:24:46 AM »
Hey Soldevi glad to see you here.
Started playing back at the Second Age

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 08:34:58 AM »
Welcome to the site !!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 09:57:44 AM »
welcome back
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: