Author Topic: New and Old  (Read 1193 times)

Offline xensu1975Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • xensu1975 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New and Old
« on: October 07, 2012, 01:11:21 PM »
Hello,
      I played UO on Lake Superior back before age of shadows. I've tried all the other games but still always
came back to UO in some form or another. My name is Jason but always named my toons Xensu.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New and Old
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 02:52:38 PM »
Hello,
      I played UO on Lake Superior back before age of shadows. I've tried all the other games but still always
came back to UO in some form or another. My name is Jason but always named my toons Xensu.

You have a LONG way to go before your accepted here...please take a look at the stickied intros and give it another try.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New and Old
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »
How did you find our site and you made alot of effort in your post I see.

Tags: