Casa de TrailMyx > Hardware Design

New Gaming Rig

(1/2) > >>

Masscre:
I received my new gaming rig from newegg yesterday. Just now getting it up and running. It is using Windows8. I will be giving this a few reviews after I get the feel of it. It is nothing fancy just an above average gaming rig IMHO. I just want to be able to play UO, script, AutoCAD, a little C&C, Look at the web without waiting :) and work alittle with Photoshop.

Masscre:
Ok. I just made the plunge into a new system that Had Win8 included. I am using it. It has a BIG learning Curve. I mean BIG. But anyways I am running as Admin but can not get EasyUO to see my UO Client. Anyone run into this? Help?

Crisis:

--- Quote from: Masscre on June 28, 2013, 03:50:38 PM ---I received my new gaming rig from newegg yesterday. Just now getting it up and running. It is using Windows8. I will be giving this a few reviews after I get the feel of it. It is nothing fancy just an above average gaming rig IMHO. I just want to be able to play UO, script, AutoCAD, a little C&C, Look at the web without waiting :) and work alittle with Photoshop.

--- End quote ---

Don't keep us in suspense? What did you put into your gaming rig? Those of us who are using 4 year old gaming rigs would like an opportunity to drool over yours!   :P

Masscre:

Crisis:
Nice! I am hoping to upgrade mine next February when I get my income tax refund.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version