Author Topic: Origin Codes Failing  (Read 1810 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Origin Codes Failing
« on: August 09, 2013, 05:57:27 PM »
IF You are having issues with the Code that you Just Ordered From Origin Not working Properly, it Could be in the wrong format.

Codes Redeemed in UO are in the Form

WKRGWX-3MX8I-EGXLX-DVTNG-MMMEL (6-5-5-5-5)

Origin is spitting out Codes in this format

WGTF-U3RE-FM17-NQ36-JLQP-KI1X-PT (4-4-4-4-4-2)

Which does not work. You have to put the -'s in the Right spot in order for it to spit out your Code.

Spread the Word. This game is dying enough as it is. Don't need people quitting because of this sort of crap.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:44:51 PM by manwinc »
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Origin Codes Failing
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 08:15:27 PM »
Is this some kind of anti-fraud tactic on their part? Because from here it is looking more like pro-fail >:(
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 09:46:04 PM »
Pro-Fail is what it looks like to me.

I think they just let me apply a 6 month code to an account that was banned. Talk about a super pro fail.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 01:39:36 AM »
Pro-Fail is what it looks like to me.

I think they just let me apply a 6 month code to an account that was banned. Talk about a super pro fail.

That's okay... When they do the "Come back to sosaria for 7 days" things, they used to re-enable banned accounts too.... I cleared out so many old friend's accounts that were banned rofl. (Old LoD accs)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Tags: