Author Topic: Looking For 2008 Christmas Tickets  (Read 1792 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Looking For 2008 Christmas Tickets
« on: December 08, 2013, 08:45:54 PM »
Looking For 2008 Christmas tickets on Asuka, Atl, Cats, Chessie, Europa, Form, GL, Hok, Iz, LS, Miz, Pac, Sak, and Wak.

The ones that give the Snow Formations.

http://www.uoguide.com/Holiday_2008

Need about 12 In Total. Will pay 25 Mill to whatever shard you want. If you Have all 12.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Looking For 2008 Christmas Tickets
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 08:51:54 PM »
Why?  PM me your secrets.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 12:40:29 AM »
I foresee massive decorations under one roof... Someone must be competing in one of those silly holiday house decoration contests :P

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 08:04:36 AM »
I should have this on atlantic. I will look when I get home tonight. If I do not I should have it on Wakuko.

Tags: