Author Topic: Looking for New Shard OSI  (Read 3510 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Looking for New Shard OSI
« on: August 09, 2014, 06:23:11 PM »
I pretty much play on Chessy but I am looking to check out some other shards. I have played on LA and Cats so I am good there. I want to try somewhere different and need some help getting started. Looking for a couple of LRC suits and stuff like that. Any suggestions?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for New Shard OSI
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 07:36:46 PM »
 I can help on ATL, PAC, LA  and Origin.  I move around  by I have a hart is on Pac.
Was suppose to be home on Pac :)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:26:46 AM by The Ghost »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 10:05:46 PM »
I made a character on Origin and I wouldn't mind trying Pacific either.  ;D

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 07:33:29 AM »
Be glad to help you, 

You had help me in the board with some build so this a way to repay you.

Those day I'm back on Pac and fixing a few skill on Atl.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 12:40:52 PM »
Depends on what you want to do.

PvP? Farm?

For PvP, what I have done is I have a mage (Now working on dexxers) on every west coast server so that I can raid spawns if I find them being worked. Also GL is a good place to be if you don't want to waste time at yew gate (Which is about all Atl is good for), GL has some decent dungeon fights.

Farming? Baja, Napa, Pac, Chessy are all near dead servers (Hell, most west coast servers are dead).

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 06:40:15 PM »
I suggest Siege

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 07:08:58 PM »
I do love seige too.  Nice when you have a  group of friend.  Make you work as a team and push the confort zone :) 

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 07:29:03 PM »
I have a couple of characters on Siege but the ROT pisses me off lol. I just don't see a need for it anymore.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2014, 07:36:37 PM »
Rot = Great!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 08:32:27 PM »
For crafters and casters it is, but for melee and ranged it isn't so good. I have an archer and I quit at 92 real skill. .1 every 15  minutes is no good for me. I cannot script it and I only have 1-2 hours per night and even spending all of it on my archer, it would take like 70 hours to get to 120.  :'(

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 09:51:25 PM »
It take power and will to get it down.  I learn a few trick while playing there.  Not always pretty but it work.:))

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 10:52:33 AM »
I can and do play just about anywhere but really enjoy SP and LS.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2014, 03:29:22 PM »
I also have started a few toons on LS and have many shard shields from GL (or I used to have - need to check)

Tags: