Author Topic: Switch footwear with stone boots at the push of a button  (Read 6857 times)

Offline periodTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • period has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Switch footwear with stone boots at the push of a button
« on: March 06, 2015, 07:24:38 AM »
Hello all,

This is the first thing I've ever written, it's using UOSteam v1.0.5 and the latest OSI client. Copy this into a new macro, and set it to a button. It's just a quick little macro. What it does, is unequip your current footwear, and equip stone boots - and then when you press the button again, it will unequip the stone boots and re-equip your previous footwear. There is some setup required!

In the script, look for where it says 'stoneboots' and 'regularfootwear' - you'll need to replace those with the specific serials of your boots! Obviously replace 'stonefootwear' with the serial of the stone boots that you're using, and the 'regularfootwear' with whatever you normally have, be it boots of escaping, sandals, etc. - You also may need to adjust the pause times, I'm using steam 1.0.5 on latest OSI client and these work well for me. I don't know about freeshards though, I don't play any of them.

Use the object inspector on the macros tab of UOSteam to get the serial numbers.

I was getting asked for this macro A LOT, and so I thought I would share it with the world. And yes, I know that stone boots are next to useless now, with the patch, but I only just made this maybe a few days beforehand. With a little tweaking, it can be changed to switch between two of anything else though! For example, some people carry a beetle slayer talisman when PVPing, or a conjurer's trinket/vermin slayer talisman for spawns, etc. If there's any interest, I can make some adjustments for those as well.

Anyway, enjoy!

Edit: I can't seem to get the file upload to work, I guess I need to register on imageshack or something? Well anyway I'll just post it here and then figure out how to upload it later.

if @findobject 'stoneboots' 'any' 'backpack'
  @moveitem! 'regularfootwear' 'backpack'
  pause 600
  @equipitem! 'stoneboots' 3
  pause 600
else
  @moveitem! 'stoneboots' 'backpack'
  pause 600
  @equipitem! 'regularfootwear' 3
  pause 600
endif
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 07:47:45 AM by period »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Switch footwear with stone boots at the push of a button
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 08:24:05 AM »
oops - where is the script?

Offline periodTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • period has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 07:44:46 AM »
Oh I thought I uploaded it.. I probably didn't do it right, it's the first time I've actually posted one lol I'll go back and see if I can fix it

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 08:09:55 AM »
Oh I thought I uploaded it.. I probably didn't do it right, it's the first time I've actually posted one lol I'll go back and see if I can fix it

I use insert code (# button above when posting)
Code: [Select]
  pause 600
  pause 600
else
  pause 600
  pause 600
endif

or insert spoiler (Sp above when posting)

Spoiler: show

pause 600
  pause 600
else
  pause 600
  pause 600
endif

or additional options by imageshack link

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Test.txt
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 08:14:23 AM by gimlet »

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 10:43:09 AM »
kind of OT, but I think they fixed that bug for navri in the last update patch.

nm, I just found it it still works.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 02:36:10 PM by Khameleon »

Tags: