Author Topic: Some way create filler sub LARGE bs bods?  (Read 2959 times)

Offline kaos91Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kaos91 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Some way create filler sub LARGE bs bods?
« on: October 27, 2015, 08:00:12 AM »
Hello to all family i play in server Pre-Aos and I wonder if possible create a "SUB" to fill bs large bods, something Database style or s7bodfiller but for larges, I've searched and not given to any, if possible create someone give me a hint or example ?. :'(

Use a rather old script and I would fail to solve this part with a sub as fixed and much of it with the help of some fellow fantastic community. (not this script publish it ever since it's not my only attempt to make a re-make for their own use in a pre-Aos server (I think his publication would be disrespectful to the creators of it including the great S7 or Boydon )) :)

Sorry for a bad translate i'm used google.

Thank all in advance.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Some way create filler sub LARGE bs bods?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 08:07:11 AM »
if you use s7bodfiller, it have aoption to fill in large BoD.  Did you try that.

Offline kaos91Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kaos91 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: Some way create filler sub LARGE bs bods?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 08:45:04 AM »
i want a sub read large bods from a book and read all from book no from backpack :S
and i try a s7bodfiller simple edition modificated for pre-aos but don't correct function :(
any other idea sir :S? "The Ghost", Ty for all!

Tags: Large. Bs  BODs