Author Topic: Hitech's Shadowguard Orchard  (Read 10860 times)

Hitech

Hitech's Shadowguard Orchard
« on: May 22, 2016, 10:37:53 PM »
Hitech's shadowguard Orchard

Purpose :
destroy all trees in shadowguard Orchard
http://www.uoguide.com/Shadowguard#The_Orchard

;=================================================
; Script Name: Hitech's Shadowguard Orchard
; Authors: Hitech
; Version: 1.0.1
; Client Tested with: 7.0.49.2
; EUO version tested with: 1.5.1.297
; Shard: " easyuo's Alexandria "
; Revision Date: 5-22-2016
; Public Release: 5-22-2016
; Purpose: destroy all trees in shadowguard Orchard
;====================================================
; - no setup required, enter shadowguard Orchard & press play
;====================================================

currently only works on Easyuo's shard Lexia
just FYI, lexia has full high seas, Stygian abyss and time of legends

Setup :
- remove all apples from backpack
- Enter shadowguard orchard - no skills or items items required
- you might need to change apples ID and treesID's depending on what shard you play
- might need to change deci to dece in one spot / deceit apple is spelled wrong on my shard
- this script uses the move command

if you hit play and chr does not move/walk :
you need to make sure these keys are not assigned to anything: Cursor Up, Cursor Down, Cursor Left, Cursor Right, Home, End, Page Up and Page Down. EasyUO uses these keys to move your character.http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php/Move

here a video of how it works on Easyuo's Alexandria shard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WyyoXwpb8I

Questions and more :
If you have any problem, question or suggest about the script, please reply to this post

Version :
1.0.0 - first version

Change Log
v1.0.0
---initial release

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Hitechs Shadowguard Orchard.txt
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 05:05:38 PM by Hitech »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hitech's Shadowguard Orchard
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 04:56:50 AM »
Thx for the video,  This will not work on OSI because we can only have one apple at the time and each time  the time of the apple run out of time or you use it on the wrong tree a tree follow appear,  One treefollow for each person with you.

Hitech

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 05:30:52 AM »
Hmmm ... Thank you for the feed back ... That sure does make scripting completely different.

Post Merge: May 23, 2016, 07:38:14 AM
I will look at ways i can code this to work on osi... What chr skills do most people use to complete this room on Osi\ea?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:38:14 AM by Hitech »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 09:01:07 AM »
Hard to said,    I saw, sammy, tamer/mage,   Mystic/mage.   Let said mage is the most use.   We ( my friend and I) do not fight the tree follow, we just ignore them or hide.   If you move then just follow you around :)   

To help me match the tree fast I add a box that I can edit and enter the location of tree. 

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Orchard Menu.JPG

Hitech

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 04:49:49 PM »
has anyone tried feeding apple to a horse, goat or something. goats like to eat :) maybe cook a apple pie, what else can you do with apples, ... lol ... what happens if you bag of sending apple to bank?  movable trash barrel?

that reminds me, we have seed removal tool on lexia and can grow trees in yard. wonder if i can get seeds from shadowguard apples

guessing if you drop it on ground, still cant get another apple until it pops tree fellow? what about other party members?
can everyone pick a apple? or only 1 at a time?

I can set the flow of the script to work just like how you do the room. I can have it check for past trees every time you get a apple and if none found pick a random tree to throw at, run to another tree and invis repeat.

currently working on the armory now, im doing this for my scripting training/use , so i will have to come back to orchard to add osi/ea compatibility

« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 05:54:31 PM by Hitech »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 10:11:46 AM »
Congratulations your Script has been added to the Script library
(If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.)

Thank you for your submission.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline kuokuo168

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kuokuo168 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2021, 08:30:34 PM »
Thx for the video :D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2021, 08:54:41 AM »
Thx for the video :D

If you liked the video, just imagine posting a good introduction and being able to download and use the script!!

Tags: