Author Topic: Intorduction  (Read 1414 times)

Offline wraithTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • wraith has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intorduction
« on: January 28, 2018, 06:15:59 AM »
Hi all!

My name is Wraith, and I have always loved Ultima Online! I have played it since my first child was born having the occasional break to also have a real life.  I am currently 40+ years old, and I work as an IT Manager for a large accountancy firm.  I have played MMO's since the beginning of Ultima, and have now made another return to the game. 

I started playing UO about 6 months after the game came, my original characters were a mule and a peace mage, where I would spend hours mining and provoking ogre lords in despise to kill each other.  After a year or so I started playing more as a pvper although I was never that good.

I am now back again and trying to use some of my old scripts for Bods etc and I have rewritten some so they work with all the changes that have been made in the game.  I am hoping to have a look around and look at making some new or writing more old scripts to make my life in the game a little easier.

Many Thanks.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Intorduction
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 08:13:43 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 02:20:27 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Cheeto

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Cheeto has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 08:00:39 PM »
Welcome! Nice introduction.