Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 1921 times)

Offline rpetty1984Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rpetty1984 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: February 15, 2018, 01:27:42 PM »
Hello All,
     I am a returning player, been back to UO for about 4 months now after taking a break for hmm around 10 years. I had long forgotten my old account information so i was forced to start fresh. Doing so was not a bad thing, i was able to find, and help create a guild which has become my home away from home. We are now The top taming guild of Atlantic and one of the largest guilds on the shard.
    I started playing a few weeks after UO was release in stores, lol i still own the first three disc(ren,t2a,AOS) ill probably have them till the day i die. Like many players UO always seems to draw me back. My main toon is a Tamer/Disco which causes me to be very busy when i do play, Guild mates always wanting me to tag along, And the fact im 2nd in command. I also play a pvp toon Mage/Necro/Nox which i put into our PvP alliance guild.  I just created a Crafter to become the designated Guild crafter, which is what brought me to Script UO.  I used EUO back in the day and on few free shards. I came here looking for a tailoring trainer to make my life a little easier, Having two children years 8 and 6 which limits the time i have to play.
    Im 33 years old and a single father of two. Recently broke my elbow which has put me out of work for the time being, must be released by doctor to go back to working. I work at Hitachi Automotive which is a factory that makes Shocks and struts for varying car manufacturers such as ford,crystler,etc,etc. being a factory i work 60-70 hours weekly on top of taking care of my chicldren, so my UO play time is limited, so i came here looking for a good oh script.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 01:54:19 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 02:26:30 PM »
Thank you kindly for the welcome, im sure ill run into again, Ill be more then likely be around getting more and more scripts :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 02:32:10 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 02:46:04 PM »
TY, much appreciated.