Author Topic: New Member Post Burnz777  (Read 1607 times)

Offline burnz777Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • burnz777 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Member Post Burnz777
« on: February 18, 2018, 05:28:53 PM »
Hi all,
Used to play Ultima back in Middle School and highschool off and on from 1999-about 2004. Never was much more than a earth elemental killer that ran around with a bunch of other earth ele killers..... Had a wild hair about two months ago and decided to come back and started playing on Atlantic. I never tried to utilize any of the different programs that assisted in the UO game play and have been dabbling in them recently trying to eliminate some of the grinding that would deter me from playing since I have a busy life with work and kids. The more I dabble the more I want to make my own script so I don't have to rely on what I can find already made. Maybe I'll eventually make one that will benefit some one else on here one day. Once I saw the first script work my mind was blown and can't imagine playing this game without them anymore :laugh:

-Dan

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Post Burnz777
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 05:30:45 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Post Burnz777
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 05:11:15 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63