Author Topic: Hello All!  (Read 1465 times)

Offline secgoatTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • secgoat has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello All!
« on: February 21, 2018, 10:20:09 AM »
Hello all! I have been playing UO on and off since 1998, now back then it was only 1 computer and my friend didn't like to give it up, so I rarely played.

Picked up again in 2003 ish and played for about 5 years straight on the Great Lakes shard. I picked it up again after a 10 year breaks and I am already running 2 accounts, I forgot how addictive this can be!

I have a background in programming, and I am ok with it, I realized lately I hate programming, but I see it's usefulness, I am hoping to find active scripters here who can help me decipher and navigate the code for EUO.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting and working with you all!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 12:27:54 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 02:17:47 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline secgoatTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • secgoat has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 02:53:33 AM »
Thanks all, glad to see there is a scripting community still active. I was afraid this place may be as much of a ghost town as others!

Do you have a decent set of tutorials that one should start with? I seem to get stuck on little stuff like Item IDS and types.

Also curious to see if you guys have any sort of scripting that can work with the Enhanced client, or is that right out?

Either way I am off to explorer the forums, Thank you!

Tags: