Author Topic: Hello Im new in this paradise! =)  (Read 1592 times)

Offline danimardTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • danimard has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Im new in this paradise! =)
« on: May 03, 2018, 07:29:56 PM »
Hello first my name is Daniel; my from is argentina.
My inglish no is really good. but I will try to present myself as best I can  :-[

I have 25 years. i play for longs 12 years this excelent game. I really love ultima online its the best game in all times for you diversity and jugability.
Over the years I have been falling into these excellent pages of scrips and I have been learning languages ​​until I got to write my own macros. I hope at some point to contribute something useful here.
I'm sorry if this presentation seems a little messy. Writing in English costs me a little.
Maybe it's something short too but I'm sure we can continue interacting in this post later.
For finish my humility presentation my actually shard is Demise. Im play with archer alchemist for my ping (no is good but no really bad)  Maybe any here play too =)

My regards and I hope to be part of your community.
Thanks !!

Daniel.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Im new in this paradise! =)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 10:49:24 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Im new in this paradise! =)
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 07:53:31 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: