Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1634 times)

Offline chasbvTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chasbv has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: May 02, 2018, 10:05:36 AM »
Hello!

I'm Charles, 32 with wife and 2 kids.

I started playing back in T2A (teens) with my family. We started on LS but also had some characters on Chesapeake. Our house was always a house full of gamers, I remember staying up late on school nights with my dad waiting on houses to fall so we could loot and attempt to place a small house. Eventually we my friends also got involved and started playing UO with us as we grew from small houses to towers. We've played other games throughout but hopefully not that me and friends are all grown living on our own, we can get our little ones interested in gaming back on a fun game like UO when we were younger.

My typical character builds were either thief, mage or bard. I usually only played one character at a time and just tried to get the best I could at that one, however now with a better gaming setup there's no limits!

We've hopped around on free shards every so often, but still looking for that big community that we remember so much. Looking forward to many new adventures as the game has changed so much since we had all last played.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 10:10:49 AM by chasbv »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 01:22:01 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 02:53:18 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: