0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chinton86 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: May 18, 2018, 11:00:51 AM »
My name is Crystal. I am 32 my Husband recently retired from the Military so I can come back to one of my favorite games uo! I have been playing on and off.. more off then on lately.. for several years. My husband got me addicted to games when that is what we could do together when he was away. I have been reading alot of the scripts my husband uses and interested in learning how to write my own.  I mostly play a Tamer but sometimes have problems due to only having one hand. I am hoping some things here will help me with that.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 01:36:03 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 05:46:40 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: