Author Topic: HyrbidTamer Introduction  (Read 1381 times)

Offline michaelpriceTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • michaelprice has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
HyrbidTamer Introduction
« on: October 06, 2018, 07:31:29 AM »
Hello my name is Michael. I have at least 2400 days logged on Hyrbid! But now my goal is to make a small server so far it's running well just really need a script person and staff for my server! I'm trying to find poker scripts and scripts that spawn the main animals like dragons and mares and dungeon animals! But I'm 21 and I'm into UO :D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: HyrbidTamer Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 09:25:55 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: HyrbidTamer Introduction
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 01:52:33 PM »
Hello my name is Michael. I have at least 2400 days logged on Hyrbid! But now my goal is to make a small server so far it's running well just really need a script person and staff for my server! I'm trying to find poker scripts and scripts that spawn the main animals like dragons and mares and dungeon animals! But I'm 21 and I'm into UO :D

ScriptUO is a great place for EasyUO scripts but not RunUO/ServUO scripts. You will have better luck going to their websites for scripts for your server. Most servers have a built in spawn command to spawn everything so you may want to look into that.

Tags: