Author Topic: Hello from Italy!  (Read 1163 times)

Offline j3tr0Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • j3tr0 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from Italy!
« on: November 11, 2018, 01:10:01 PM »
Hello all,

Is nice to be here, My name is Ruben, i live in Italy (Palermo, in Sicily)... my name was a choice of my mom, he dreamed about that.
I lived in UK for 2 months this year, at Gisburn (Lancashire, Near Manchester), now im back to italy.
So guys, i'm 23 year old right now, currently i work in Web Development (freelance), oh yeah, i live alone from three months and 7 months ago i buyed my first ever Car, new car: Hyundai i20 2018 Diesel.
Offcourse i like cars: i live in Italy!! Ferrari, Lamborghini.. :D, maybe i like supercars more LOL, honestly it's one of my biggest dream to own one 458 Italia or a Porsche 911 gt3rs.
I think having both of them one day would still be fine.  8)
Anyway guys;
My story in Ultima Online begin in 2001 thanks to my brother that used to play ultima online too. I played mostly in Italian shards. But i have also one account on Demi** (i don't know if i can write the name of the shard or not), my name in Demi** is SeTePioTeSpakko.
Right now i like to make money on Ultima Online instead of killing mobs, doing quest and things like that. mostly buying and selling things in game.

Ah!! I was about to forget that.
I don't have a girlfriend, i'm sorry guys.   :laugh:

See you later! And sorry for my bad english!! I'm pretty sure this thread is full of grammatical errors.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Italy!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 03:05:13 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Italy!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 04:49:29 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Your English is fine and don't worry about naming free shards here, we don't have any rules against that.

Tags: