Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1356 times)

Offline neoomanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • neooman has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!
« on: November 13, 2018, 01:13:32 PM »
Hello UOScripters!

My name is Ale, i live in a loooong country named Chile (in South America). I'm currently 24 years old and this year i'll be (hopefully) finishing my masters in Biotech.

My history with UO started almost 10 years ago (around 2008-2009) when i played on a private server hosted by people here in Chile. I fell in love with the 2D graphics, the inmense world and the level of dedication that i asumed the devs put into this game. Then i started playing on other servers and i really fell in love with the game. I confess i've been on and off the las couple of years but each time i login onto a server (whichever one it is) i feel nostalgic and play for at least a good six months, exploring every single piece of the world.

I don't know if i can leave links in my intro (i won't), but if anyone is interested, i remember watching a youtube video on the ecology of Ultima Online, and it left a deep thought in my mind about what it would've been like if the implementation of that hadn't failed ... I really recommend it for anyone who wants to know about what the devs had in mind for the critters in UO.

I also love programming, and once i found this site i knew i had to try it out. Programming UO? Two of my favorite hobbies!
I hope to stick around for more than 6 months this time, become one more of this community of UOScripters and maybe even make some scripts!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 01:40:36 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 02:53:08 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline uofreak

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • uofreak has no influence.