Author Topic: Hello Name Mofisto.  (Read 1244 times)

Offline MofistoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mofisto has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Name Mofisto.
« on: February 16, 2019, 05:38:35 PM »
Hello all. I started UO in 1998 when I was 14 years old. Back then my favorite town to hang in was Moonglow. My real life buddy Mighty Max got me into the game. We played Great Lakes. Had Tons of fun get newbies to come with us out of town to kill and loot. One of my worst times in the game was when a in Friend" did the same thing to me but at my house. Took my Key and all I had. I remember spending days and days waiting there to kill him and get my stuff back.  Anyways I've played off and on since 98. Most recently coming back from a 6 year break. I thought Between when I quit and SA I missed a lot. Looking forward to the great group of people here allowing me to use their scripts and advice.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Name Mofisto.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 08:08:10 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Name Mofisto.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 04:06:57 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: