Author Topic: Good day everyone!  (Read 1505 times)

Offline SergeyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Sergey has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Good day everyone!
« on: February 19, 2019, 01:47:33 PM »
Good day everyone! My name is Sergey I play in UO since 2004. Started from the official website. Playing on the shard Europe, I have 3 account with a fully pumped spell. Full set of all professions including 3 timers, 2 archers, 2 vampires and all crafting characters to serve . Play more one, so I prefer, in this connection, and have 3 accounts. I sell everything I can find on the Atlantic. Remember how pumped tamera a year, exclusively by hand). Immediately I would like to say thank you all very much for the hellish work done and to create a site and to create such an impressive library of scripts. I would love to have access to your library to facilitate the game.Knowing what work was spent by You all, to abide by all the rules. And not to share the script outside of Your website. I hope that you will consider my letter as complete enough and give access. With best wishes! :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Good day everyone!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 03:50:11 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Good day everyone!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 04:04:24 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: