Author Topic: Hallo World  (Read 1027 times)

Offline looghanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • looghan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hallo World
« on: October 21, 2023, 09:44:05 AM »
Hi All,

I've played Ultima Online (UO) back in the early 2000s on an unofficial server, Uodreams. After a long hiatus, I finally decided to return to the game a few weeks ago, and now I'm hooked once again! I'm currently playing on the official OSI Atlantic server, and I'm focusing on training my disco/archer and tailor/bowcrafter characters.

I'm looking for some working scripts to help with activities like lumberjacking, bowcrafting, and Bulk Order Deed (BOD) filling. If any of you could share such scripts or offer advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Your guidance will be a valuable asset to my journey in the world of Britannia.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hallo World
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2023, 01:15:31 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hallo World
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 09:27:35 AM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: