Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 584854 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #195 on: June 19, 2009, 08:59:41 AM »
Well, it's easier than ever to share that information with 770.  So post'em up!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2009, 09:25:46 PM »
@Kham:

If you want to increase the bodies hidden time, locate the lines containing

"set %ignoreitem_timer #SCNT + 600"

and change the 600 to something larger.  There's two instances.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2009, 02:17:47 AM »
sweet deal... sorry last time I went looking for a line in the script I spent a week Single Stepping :P

Scrripty

« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2009, 06:40:38 AM »
    ok. so we have quiet a few peps using this looter know..
    i'm intrested to see what everyone's active list looks like.
    I need to cut down my Rule list and I would like to see what everyone considers Lootable.
    Jewlery
    Weapons
    Armor.
    • [ Swing Speed Increase AND Damage Increase]

Gah, I want the other version bad.  Is it possible to do Swing speed inc AND Damage inc > 40 type rules? :)  I see the AND but can you do 3 and 4 rules per line with > = + all that? :)  Need it. hah

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
    • Scripthack
    • Activity:
      0%
    • Reputation Power: 80
    • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
    • Respect: +403
    • Referrals: 11
      • View Profile
    « Reply #199 on: June 29, 2009, 06:54:04 AM »
    It's good to be Elite.

[ ( ssi >= 20 AND di >= 30 ) AND (( LL >= 20 OR ML >= 20 OR SL >= 20 ) OR ( HFB >= 20 OR HMM >= 20 OR HL >= 20 )) ]
    XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
    I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
    Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
    • Elite
    • Activity:
      0%
    • Reputation Power: 30
    • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • Respect: +238
    • Referrals: 0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #200 on: June 29, 2009, 02:34:30 PM »
    OK, not your just teasing them.

( Work hard and some of these scripts will be availible to you... )
    just our newest Elite members if its worth it  :)

kevdog1842

« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2009, 07:17:32 AM »
    This thing is awesome. It took me forever to figure out how to run it, but now that I have, sorting through all that crap you fish up is easy. No more clicking for 2 hours, just to sort through a stupid chest. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to write this, it's already saved me hours of my time.

• Administrator
    • Activity:
      0.2%
    • Viper!
      • View Profile
      • ScriptUO
    « Reply #202 on: July 01, 2009, 07:20:01 AM »
    Don't forget to add a "from the sea" rule so you won't miss the artifacts you find on Alexandria.  I just got a sea serpent statuette thanks to the CLAw!  (It's set up at my house if you want to see it)
    Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
    • Activity:
      0%
    • Reputation Power: 29
    • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Respect: +162
    • Referrals: 1
      • View Profile
    « Reply #203 on: July 02, 2009, 07:15:19 AM »
    TM,  have you considered putting in a search option for items based on imbue unwind value?  Would be nice if there was an option to select items that hit 300 total points for a relic fragment that we would not otherwise pick up.  FYI, there is a recent script on EUO that will sort items based on the unwind formula.  I have not looked at the math, but if it's sound you could pull that out for a CLAw sub.  Just a thought.

-P
    This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
    -Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

• Administrator
    • Activity:
      0.2%
    • Viper!
      • View Profile
      • ScriptUO
    « Reply #204 on: July 02, 2009, 10:20:57 AM »
    I haven't considered that, but I'll look into adding it..  Good idea, especially if there's a new value/intensity added to the game.
    Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
    • Activity:
      0%
    • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #205 on: July 02, 2009, 10:29:38 AM »
    Its not really a new value, its a scoring system for existing item characteristics that tells you what unravel result you will get.  The hardest to get imbue resources is the relic fragment, which you get from unraveling a 300 point item.  The points are based on the percentage of max intensity of magical characteristics with 100 possible points for a max magic characteristic.  For example a max skill or resist on a ring is +15. This would be worth 100 points.  The on/off magic (slayer, spell channel, use best weapon, etc.) are worth 100. 

I have been picking up completely crappy magic items that total 300+ points because I predict that relic fragments will sell for a boatload when they first hit the market. 
    This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
    • Elite
    • Activity:
      0%
    • Reputation Power: 9
    • Xclio has no influence.
    • Respect: +56
      • View Profile
    « Reply #206 on: July 02, 2009, 10:30:19 AM »
    Cerv you need to post up all of your rules that you use.  I know you PVP so I would really like to see wha tyou look for as I am big into PVP but I have a hard time getting my head wrapped around what items I want to pick up.

• Administrator
    • Activity:
      0.2%
    • Viper!
      • View Profile
      • ScriptUO
    « Reply #207 on: July 02, 2009, 10:43:40 AM »
    Its not really a new value, its a scoring system for existing item characteristics that tells you what unravel result you will get. 

Oh, that sounds like a pain in the ass.  I thought it was a new value.  Hmmmmmm.  I don't like pains in the ass.  If you have a source for the details, please let me know.  One will not want this to be selected under normal circumstances because it will really slow down looting since it sounds like it'll have to cycle through nearly all the item intensities in order to determine the value.  It might be easier to do a separate script like I did with the Totalizer.
    Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
    • Activity:
      0%
      • View Profile
    « Reply #208 on: July 02, 2009, 11:28:32 AM »
    Well, I looked at the imbue eval script on EUO again and it does indeed look like it would be a pain in the butt, and that it would slow down the CLAw. Even so, I think it would be worth using during the tok farming frenzy to pick up a few relic fragment items.  I see relic fragments selling for 1M+ gold for a while.

Here is the link to Garath's item evaluator, a callable script that returns a score from 1 to 3 on items.  http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=334303#334303 
    He also has a sorter: http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=334305#334305

Correction to my earlier post, item relics come from stuff with a score of 450 or greater, not 300.  I am going to have to use his sorter to throw away some stuff... 

-Mario Andretti

• Administrator
    • Activity:
      0.2%
    • Viper!
      • View Profile
      • ScriptUO
    « Reply #209 on: July 02, 2009, 11:36:47 AM »
    Since I've already pulled the core of the CLAw out to use in other scripts like the Totalizer, I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to apply that to a separate script dedicated to the idea of unraveling.  Thanks for the info, though!
    Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx