Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 583598 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #270 on: August 09, 2009, 10:52:13 AM »
Wow this is a crazy shard you play for sure!

you can just issue "msg [claim $" and that'd probably go in the open container sub.

I feel to poke fun at your silly shard, but I will refrain.  :p

However, at a future time I [claim the right to poke fun.  lol!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:26:32 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2009, 05:12:22 AM »
Wow this is a crazy shard you play for sure!

you can just issue "msg [claim $" and that'd probably go in the open container sub.

I feel to poke fun at your silly shard, but I will refrain.  :p

However, at a future time I [claim the right to poke fun.  lol!

No no. Feel free to poke all the fun you want at this shard. As I said before the only reason I am on this particular shard is to keep wife aggro as low as possible. ::)
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2009, 10:08:18 AM »
Well come to Alexandria as soon as possible.  My own Mother has been playing there for 3 years and hasn't been ganked once.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline unatesta

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • unatesta has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 18, 2009, 12:45:27 PM »
BTW, I'm going to redo the items that are dropped into your main pack for the next version.  Here's the current list that'll be dropped in your backpack now:

Code: [Select]
set %id_main_pack_items %id_gold , %id_bandage , %id_hides , %id_MIB , %id_bones , %id_scales , %id_daemon_bones , %id_archery_ammo

Anything else?

I just gave it a first look today. IF and only IF, people use it for PVP, then I'd also include in that list enchanted apples, smoke bombs and bolas

Just an idea...

Great looter btw.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #274 on: August 20, 2009, 12:25:20 PM »
I just gave it a first look today. IF and only IF, people use it for PVP, then I'd also include in that list enchanted apples, smoke bombs and bolas

Just an idea...

Great looter btw.

Was thinking that just about any stackable might be put in the main pack.  I'm not sure how that would impact current users....
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 20, 2009, 12:41:15 PM »
I don't like standing over a corpse looting 2 orange petals, 2 orange petals, 2 orange petals, 2 orange petals.

Looters in PvP don't work well IMHO.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #276 on: August 20, 2009, 12:42:39 PM »
I'm planning on releasing a new version, so I wanted to put that out there so if anyone thinks of anything that they'd like to see, I might be able to add it assuming it's a good idea of course!  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 01, 2009, 09:37:26 AM »
assuming it's a good idea of course!
All of my ideas are good ones...........to me.

Since you are asking for features for a future release here is my wish list based on my extensive time using it to loot Balrons and Paragon Balrons last night for 30 minutes.

If any of the things that I mention are possible now and I just haven't figured it out just skip that wish and move on to the next. Muttering under your breath about the idiot typing this post is also acceptable....

Wish list.
1. I'd love to see a looter that will help you sort out stuff you sell to NPC vendors from the stuff that you want a closer look at. Can there be a two bag system? One bag can be for the stuff you want to enhance, keep or put on your vendor. The other could be for all the other stuff that you want to simply sell to make some extra gold.

2. I'd also love to be able to specify that golden colored jewelry be looted irregardless of properties and silver jewelry only be looted if it has the properties that I specify. This feature would let me not have to loot all the silver rings and bracelets that don't have properties I want. (Last night I just added Ring and Bracelet using the text entry method.) I know that there has to be some difference between silver and golden jewelry since the vendors don't buy the silver stuff but they do buy the golden but danged if I understand how to find it.

3. Once it's done looting a corpse I'd like it to close the corpse but not hide it. This is one that I really thought might be possible already but I am just missing it. The reason for this is once I get a few bodies piled up I like to lead the monsters away and come back so that I can cut the corpses up and take care of the feathers, leather, and meat in relative peace.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Scrripty

« Reply #278 on: September 01, 2009, 09:50:05 AM »
There's no difference in jewelry but that a vendor wont buy silver.  You can get just as good of mods on silver as gold.  You'd be wise to check ALL jewelry for good properties...  Also, if you want a loot sorting script, there is an Imbue item sorting script out that works VERY well.  I have it, I know I for one would prefer not to have anything in the claw that would slow it down like that... unless it's a side feature for when you're done looting... something like that might be nice. :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:54:01 AM by Scripty »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #279 on: September 01, 2009, 10:52:20 AM »
1. There's no reason why you can't use this looter to sort your stuff.  Just switch your loot bag to a new one and put it in your pack.  Then use targeted looting to apply your rules.  I do this all the time.  If you want to search for items in many different containers or venders, check out Miffy's Item Finder.  You can use that script to collect items from all around you, and then use the CLAw to more carefully sort the items.

2. Just put the #FINDTYPE of the particular jewel you always want to loot

3. There's no really good way to close containers in EUO.  You have to R-click to close them, but that can actually crash the client sometimes, or also can cause a ghost image of the container on your screen.  I try to avoid doing anything with the mouse because many times you are farming you are also trying to survive.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 01, 2009, 03:48:52 PM »
There's no difference in jewelry but that a vendor wont buy silver.  You can get just as good of mods on silver as gold.  You'd be wise to check ALL jewelry for good properties...  Also, if you want a loot sorting script, there is an Imbue item sorting script out that works VERY well.  I have it, I know I for one would prefer not to have anything in the claw that would slow it down like that... unless it's a side feature for when you're done looting... something like that might be nice. :)
Yeah I realize that the properties are the same for silver and gold jewelry, my taming peacing, vet and music bracelet is silver if I remember correctly. If you look at #2 closer you'll see that I wanted it to loot all gold jewelry for sorting but only the silver with good mods so I could sell the gold stuff I didn't keep and just keep all the silver stuff because it was high enough to get looted so it must be good. I just didn't want to take up space and item counts with silver stuff with bad mods.

2. Just put the #FINDTYPE of the particular jewel you always want to loot

I loot all the jewels I was referring to the rings and bracelets. I'll just do what I did last night and use CLAw to sort out the stuff after I get to a safe place switching bags like you suggested.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 03, 2009, 01:13:21 PM »
Okay I crashed the client 4 times last night in Destard using CLAw and I'm sure it's something I'm doing when I drag the coffins around or when I try to close them.

Can somebody post a change so that the coffins open on the bottom right of the screen instead of the bottom left?......Actually scratch that question.

I'm 99% sure it's a set of co-ordinates that I can change somewhere in the script. How do I find the co-ordinates for the bottom right area of the screen and where in the script would I change them.

If I'm going to learn by tweaking things I might as well learn now where to find the info I need so I can make the change instead of asking others to do it for me.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 01:24:46 PM by cgeorgemo »

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 03, 2009, 01:23:50 PM »
BTW, I'm going to redo the items that are dropped into your main pack for the next version.  Here's the current list that'll be dropped in your backpack now:

Code: [Select]
set %id_main_pack_items %id_gold , %id_bandage , %id_hides , %id_MIB , %id_bones , %id_scales , %id_daemon_bones , %id_archery_ammo

Anything else?
I've yet to use the looter when I had a Treasure Map drop so I'm not sure where it goes now but I'd like them to drop in the main bag personally.
Since there are 2 versions of this script I might mention something that is already implemented in the full version but have you considered making part of the menu a system that lets the user decide where to put items that are looted? Say a button that tells the script for items with more than 90 luck they get dropped into the backpack instead of the loot bag? Then if it is just one more choice when you make a rule it's that much more customizable for the end user.
Would doing something like that slow down the script too much and make it impractical for dangerous situations?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #283 on: September 03, 2009, 01:43:35 PM »
Ouch, that's a pretty big mechanism to add.  I probably won't be adding too many features to this already feature-laden script.  I'm looking for low-hanging fruit.  I don't have a ladder anymore.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #284 on: September 03, 2009, 01:54:44 PM »
Ouch, that's a pretty big mechanism to add.  I probably won't be adding too many features to this already feature-laden script.  I'm looking for low-hanging fruit.  I don't have a ladder anymore.  ;)

You have added the stuck item fix right?  I could have sworn you did, but I still get it with the new version...  Also, what about the whole corpse clicking thing like BM's has... if you die, it clicks your coprse for you... that's a VERY nice feature.  Maybe I just haven't died with the free version of claw and it's in there. :)

Tags: Looting TrailMyx