Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582996 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #645 on: January 04, 2012, 10:42:06 AM »
+1
NB, did you get a chance to play with the beta version (778)?

There is a flag in there which you can edit to turn off anti-rule list items.  Looting is slowed somewhat, but the anti-rule list items will always be evaluated.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 10:43:49 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #646 on: January 15, 2012, 11:01:13 AM »
+1
Posted version .778

New to version .778:

• %use_antirules #TRUE - speeds up looting, but might miss items on antirules list ; #FALSE - don't use antirules - slower looting, but won't miss certain items.
  • Added shame items - Shame Crystals, Saltpeter/Sand/Powder/Etc, mining gems (Thanks Nobama)
  • Added Thowing to skills list
  • Possible better Win7/Vista load support
  • Additional flag added for when a drag/drop is happening in the looter.

Note this version is kinda untested since I didn't get much response from the Elite testing.  So that's just an FYI.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 15, 2012, 01:14:19 PM »
+1
NB, did you get a chance to play with the beta version (778)?

There is a flag in there which you can edit to turn off anti-rule list items.  Looting is slowed somewhat, but the anti-rule list items will always be evaluated.

Sorry, I haven't really played much of late TM.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #648 on: January 15, 2012, 02:01:27 PM »
+1
Sorry, I haven't really played much of late TM.

No worries, NB.  I've been running it as the for looting in the SOS farmer, but not really tickling any of the new additions.  We'll just let the masses try it out.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: January 15, 2012, 06:06:37 PM »
+1
Trail, I understand that you released the full Claw to the public about a year ago, yet there are still two threads, public, and Elite... did you have plans to merge both threads? or close the Elite section down? not sure where I should be downloading my most updated version at ? :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #650 on: January 15, 2012, 06:36:01 PM »
+1
The plan was to put up beta releases in Elite, and final releases in public.  So the newest ones should be here in public, but I'll ask for the Elite peeps to look at them before they get here...  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 15, 2012, 06:38:30 PM »
+1
OK.. perfect.. I love to test and stress relieve this script :)

Offline SlackBladder

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SlackBladder has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: January 17, 2012, 08:41:34 AM »
+1
Just downloaded the latest version, will give it a spin later to see if the vista changes have helped...
Thanks for your time...

Offline Flan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Flan has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: January 20, 2012, 09:56:57 PM »
+1
I wonder if this would work for IDOC's with public access???Hmmm

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 25, 2012, 08:18:47 AM »
+1
Very nice!! I just started using it....bad me lol.....

Very user friendly and I have even been able to create custom searches for items.

Thank you so much.

Can you tell me where to find the saved settings once they are saved?

I have been having to reload my list each time I use it.

When I save the settings and go back to reload them when I log on again, I get a configuration error and the settings do not load.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 25, 2012, 10:28:05 AM »
+1
Kane12:  Chances are you are using a Vista machine.  If so, the only way to save your settings is to run everything from C:\

Good luck!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #656 on: February 25, 2012, 10:47:59 AM »
+1
Kane12:  Chances are you are using a Vista machine.  If so, the only way to save your settings is to run everything from C:\

Good luck!

The way pathing works in Vista/Win7, you may have to experiment with the file name by putting the direct path instead of just the name of the save file.  It's kinda annoying.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #657 on: February 25, 2012, 11:38:38 AM »

Offline Omnibare

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnibare has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
This is definitely my favorite script. I've been farming trogolodytes a lot lately, and there is no way I could loot them as fast as I kill them without this script. I'm running windows 7, had none of the issues mentioned above.

The only concern worth mentioning is that occasionally, when a corpse manages to be out of range after previously having been in range, the script will refuse to advance until those corpses have been looted. One potential solution might be scanning the journal for out of range messages and removing the current corpse from the loot queue if you see one. There is probably a more elegant solution, but I'm still too new to these projects.

Either way, thanks again for making this script available. It's amazing.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I have found a bug in the new version, I'm not sure what caused this version to mess up.. but if I have a pile of corpses I'm waiting to loot until the spawn dies down. it will start to scan the corpses, with Hide bodies open up... after about 5-6 bodies it will say that there are no more corpses to be looted even though I can see a bunch more bodies on the ground. if I manually open them I can clearly see that haven't been checked yet.... and if I hit loot area it doesn't see the corpse, but if I do a target corpse it will loot just the one body, (Can't remember if it will hide the body or not).. so for now I have reverted back 1 update.

Tags: Looting TrailMyx