Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582765 times)

minax6501 and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
That probably has been there forever.  I haven't changed that part of the script in years.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Omnibare

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Omnibare has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Okay, so I found this portion of the script.

Code: [Select]
gosub TM_AdvJournalScan DRAG VALID you_did_not_earn that_is_too_far that_is_out_of_sight reach
    if #RESULT = #TRUE
    {
      gosub TM_AdvJournalSync DRAG
      namespace pop
      return #TRUE ; impossible to open this container - forget it
    }

Is this only executed once per corpse? If so, would it be reasonable to make it a more redundant check for scenarios where you are no longer near a corpse that you were previously in range of?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Umm, you have to take into consideration if you were in range, then moved out of range.  The script has to do something with the body that failed.  It would be a pretty big revamp of the script to micromanage bodies that failed the open, but goes to another list to try again sooner.  The best thing you can do to help this out is to try and stay still once looting can start.

I'm kinda punting really.  I don't play much anymore, so revamping to this level is just not in the cards right now. 

If you get into a rhythm when you play and loot, you can optimize the way the looter runs and you shouldn't miss too much.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
I have found a bug in the new version, I'm not sure what caused this version to mess up.. but if I have a pile of corpses I'm waiting to loot until the spawn dies down. it will start to scan the corpses, with Hide bodies open up... after about 5-6 bodies it will say that there are no more corpses to be looted even though I can see a bunch more bodies on the ground. if I manually open them I can clearly see that haven't been checked yet.... and if I hit loot area it doesn't see the corpse, but if I do a target corpse it will loot just the one body, (Can't remember if it will hide the body or not).. so for now I have reverted back 1 update.

Hey Kham,  I just did a diff of version 777 and 778.  There's nothing that would affect a difference between the two scripts regarding corpses.  That code is identical between the two version.  The waits are the same, but flow is the same, nothing has changed.  So I have no idea why these are functioning differently for you. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
wow.. now that is strange... I couldn't tell you why the newer version is acting strange, its happened several times, every time I switch back to 777 the issue goes away...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
wow.. now that is strange... I couldn't tell you why the newer version is acting strange, its happened several times, every time I switch back to 777 the issue goes away...

If you have TortoiseSVN installed, load both versions into ScriptUO and do a DIFF on the files.  You'll see there is a flag that's set in some of the functions, but nothing that has to do with that function, and nothing that would actually effect the script running.  Odd indeed.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline joshuadt

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • joshuadt has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Complete Looting Assistant (CLAw LITE) feedback thread
« Reply #666 on: March 24, 2012, 10:05:47 PM »
Questions/Answers/Useful Tips:

Using the Logic interface - a quick tutorial

In order to form a complex rule, you have to have the individual rules already in your Rules Entry list.  Once they are there, you do the following:

Example FC1 && FCR3

1) Enter FC1 as a rule
2) Enter FCR3 as a rule
3) Press the "Rule" key
4) Select the first rule from the Rules Entry (looting will pause - note the rule entry buttons change..)
5) Select "FC1" rule from the Rules Entry list and press the OK button (note that AND, OR, and NOT appear)
6) Press the AND button
7) Select "FCR3" rule from the Rules Entry list and press the OK button.
...note... watch the rule being formed in the Rule: textbox
8 ) When you are done with the rule, press DONE.
9) Now you have a rule [Faster Casting >=1 AND Faster cast Recovery >=3]
10) If rule is to your liking, then press the ADD to add it to your active list.

I got the chain rules written the same way but the looter seems to be looting items that only match one of the complex rule's parameters. For instance, i used the rule [ Swing Speed Increase >= 48 AND Damage Increase >= 48 AND Hit Lower Defense >= 48 AND Hit Lower Attack >= 48] but the things it was looting only had one of the matching properties, such as damage increase =48... Any ideas how to fix this? i just dl'd the copy of the newest version and it seems to be working fine other than that but idk... Thanks :) It is an awesome scrript forsure, i used the lite version for years until now.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Post your rule list.  Hit the "List" button and cut/paste the resulting string that appears in the "Status:" section.

Also, in the history tab, take a look at the item that's looted.  The last line of the item stats shows you what rule was used to loot the item.  Check and see what the trigger is.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
I just did a test where I have 4 different intensities chained together, and this works fine.  Chances are some other rule you have is kicking in, so you need to check your active list to be sure there isn't a rule that's looting that you didn't think should.

Works fine on my end.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline warthance

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • warthance has no influence.
    • View Profile
one quick question...everything is working wonderfully...how do i have it save the recipies that come from the quest? i put it in user defined but it doesnt show in list nor does it save them

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
when you add text to use defined and hit ok, it adds your new text to User Defined, from there you select your operator type, then hit OK it will add it into your rule list. then you should be able to add it to your active list.

Offline Sam400

• Activity:
    0%
  • Sam400 has no influence.
    • View Profile
Thank you for your work.
This script it's fantastic, first day i pick a ring fc1 fcr3 lrc8 lmc4
THANK YOU

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Glad you like it.  This script has certainly turned into my favorite as well.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Trinity

• Activity:
    0%
  • Trinity has no influence.
    • View Profile
Ok I "skimmed" the 46 pages of this thread  :-\ and didnt see anything about a way to call this script from inside another one.  Is there a way to do that and if so, can I get a little writeup for it.  I want to trigger corpse looting and treasure chest looting at a certain time, after I do some other things with my script..

Thanks

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Well it's in the thread.  Best to look at code, so take a look at the Heartwood quester since that script utilizes the CLAw for looting.

Here's a link the one of the examples:
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.msg72443#msg72443
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx