Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582353 times)

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #690 on: August 07, 2012, 05:17:51 AM »
i was woring on a new woodland armour set last night since i found you can reforge 5hci real easy lol then enhance, i ended up with 3 pieces with 5hci and 10di, looking for the resists in the remaing peices my the rule i was using last night was
[Physical resist >=5 AND Fire resist >=10 AND Cold resist >=8 AND Poison resist >=2 AND Energy resist >=8]
does this seem to be ok? as the total resist is 33 its pretty close to the 35 max craft resists so i know it will take a while to fond lol

Yes that looks like a good CLAw rule to find the piece you are looking for. Now realize Poison resist has a minimum of 3 so don't really need that rule as it will always be true. And like you said it could be a while before the luck gods smile your way. To craft that exact piece is probably 1 in a million. Also you should be running additional rules to find optimal imbue pieces that may be crafted but may not fall under the exact piece you are looking for. If you have other questions start up a new thread, as we have hijacked this one enough, and I can explain more in detail that it maybe better to change the suit then try and craft that one piece.

Offline Boydon

• ScriptUO Beta Tester
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Boydon has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: August 22, 2012, 02:48:11 AM »
I'm really impressed by how powerful this looter is.
Thank you very much TM. :)
Member of the Stealth development team.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #692 on: August 22, 2012, 09:41:08 AM »
Hey thanks!  We spent ALOT of time debugging and optimizing it.  Cerv and Kham pretty much put it through the wringer to test the complex logic under horrible spawn conditions.  Every time they came up with a "AH HA, your logic doesn't work!" I had to demonstrate it was their rules that were wonky.  heh.  But it crashes much less than many other looters out there just from the heavy amount of bulletproofing that went into it.

If you look at the guts of the search algorithm, it's very streamlined so that only one event property is performed on each item, and double-linked lists are used for index of properties, so no iteration occurs within each item.  It's about as fast as EUO can do.  Complex rules were only possible by letting EUO run in its form of "recursion".  I ported the search engine to OEUO and the resulting performance was amazing - several seconds compressed into just milliseconds. But it's a good balance of speed and stability.  Other people have gotten it to run faster, but they always impact stability.

I've thought from time to time to post this one at EUO just to get a wider audience since it is useful at so many levels.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:57:34 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: September 01, 2012, 09:58:17 AM »
TM can you advise me on how to get your claw looter to save set up for windows 7. I would like for for shame  or despise. if this is possible. when i click it it appears to do something but i dont see a note pad in the c drive. It is set to vista not sure if changing to windows 7 there would do anything.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #694 on: September 01, 2012, 10:06:10 AM »
make sure the files it saves are being saved to the same directory as your EUOX.exe file.  Just be sure to remove the "c:\" from the saved files.

For example the "pointer" file that directs the CLAw to your looting saved will be named:

(shard)_(char name)_aclawlite.txt

The file contents will be like this:
Code: [Select]
set %setupfile (filename).txt

This points to your looter setup file "(filename).txt".  Note there is no "c:\"

Both these must be located in the same directory as where you ran "EUOX.exe"
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: September 01, 2012, 11:52:21 AM »
Tks TM i got it ! ;D

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: September 01, 2012, 01:13:41 PM »
Tm,

Is there a way to copy and paste rules into the set up file. I am trying to use Neo's crafter but when i set the rules as he suggested :

I'm currently using the claw with the following complex rules:

[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Fire Resist <= 4 AND Energy Resist <= 4]
[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Fire Resist <= 4 AND Cold Resist <= 4]
[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Cold Resist <= 4 AND Energy Resist <= 4]

once i and finished with it and click the done it changes it to :
I'm currently using the claw with the following complex rules:

[ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Fire Resist <= 4 AND Energy Resist <= 4]
[ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Fire Resist <= 4 AND Cold Resiist <=4]                                                                                                                               [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Cold Resist <= 4 AND Energy Resist <= 4]

to make it look as he said once i have the settings i have to manually add a couple ( and ]

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:15:41 PM by madatu »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #697 on: September 01, 2012, 01:35:59 PM »
Nope, that function is waaaay beyond the ability of EUO to handle. (well, beyond my motivation to add... ;) )

Now people can post their actual looting files and you can just load them, but you'll have to get someone to do that for you.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:38:40 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: September 03, 2012, 05:20:33 PM »
TM,  well i figured out what i was doing wrong i set the claw filter on both sides not just the complex filter only on the left so that is why it was looting them all. It was matching what i put in the filter. But now i have it set to Physical <=12 add Poison <+10 and exceptional and fire <=4 and Energy <=4     as an example. It looted armor that had 8 and 9 poison. the rest it matched. Just asking if i have it set correctly.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #699 on: September 03, 2012, 07:16:19 PM »
TM,  well i figured out what i was doing wrong i set the claw filter on both sides not just the complex filter only on the left so that is why it was looting them all. It was matching what i put in the filter. But now i have it set to Physical <=12 add Poison <+10 and exceptional and fire <=4 and Energy <=4     as an example. It looted armor that had 8 and 9 poison. the rest it matched. Just asking if i have it set correctly.

Can you post your loot profile?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: September 26, 2012, 02:50:03 PM »
Hey TM, just a quick question regarding the looter here. 

Running into an issue where the CLAw tries to loot corpses from mobs that were animated by necro critters.  When this happens, it begins an infinite loop while continuously getting a "you cannot loot this" system message.

Is there a way to have the script ignore those certain types of corpses?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #701 on: September 26, 2012, 02:53:19 PM »
Change line 4235 to this:

gosub TM_AdvJournalScan DRAG VALID you_did_not_earn that_is_too_far that_is_out_of_sight reach you_cannot

The script should now ignore that body for 10 minutes.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline azmanomer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • azmanomer has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: September 28, 2012, 06:45:37 AM »
Can someone upload their loot file for me? I m new at runuo and i dont understand which item is good or not so its meaningless to try steup by myself :)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 28, 2012, 09:22:57 AM »
Change line 4235 to this:

gosub TM_AdvJournalScan DRAG VALID you_did_not_earn that_is_too_far that_is_out_of_sight reach you_cannot

The script should now ignore that body for 10 minutes.

As always.....you're the man!  Thank you kindly for taking the time to look at that for me, very much appreciated.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #704 on: October 05, 2012, 09:33:38 AM »
So I'm going to release this over at EasyUO very soon.  Lemme know if there's something you've seen that's missing and perhaps I can add it.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx