Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582606 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #705 on: October 05, 2012, 10:06:57 AM »
hehe.... hehehe......hehehahe......hehehahehahehe.....

Quote from: KING5 News
The Seattle area is preparing for an upcoming azplotion event. Details at 5:00 tonight.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: October 06, 2012, 04:27:50 AM »
So I'm going to release this over at EasyUO very soon.  Lemme know if there's something you've seen that's missing and perhaps I can add it.
You are a very very brave man! May god take mercy on your soul!

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 06, 2012, 08:07:41 AM »
So I'm going to release this over at EasyUO very soon.  Lemme know if there's something you've seen that's missing and perhaps I can add it.

Wow, this is by far the epic of scripts.  While it shouldn't be a draw for this forum as there is a wealth of information and good times, it clearly is the true hidden gem(for us mere members ;))
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #708 on: October 06, 2012, 10:51:29 AM »
Wow, this is by far the epic of scripts.  While it shouldn't be a draw for this forum as there is a wealth of information and good times, it clearly is the true hidden gem(for us mere members ;))

Well thanks! Even though it's getting pretty old, it's still one of the only supported looters out there, and by far the most elaborate.  EUO is a scripting community much like we've got here, and we're all about community.  So it kinda makes sense to give the script to the rest of the community.  We've got a great community here, and we'll continue to make the first updates at SUO, so it won't detract too much from our site.  Plus there's many scripts out there that have utilized this one to help with looting and item evaluation.  So we'll be good.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline LordAmitlu

• Activity:
    0%
  • LordAmitlu has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: October 06, 2012, 11:41:48 AM »
I am some what new with this script and I was wondering how I would set it to loot the SA Ingredients in a rat spawn? I have set it to loot SA ingredients and SA Misc. Items and it seems to loot gold fine, but when it attempts to loot the ingredients it drags and drops on monster corpse and not into my loot bag. It is probably a problem on my end. Any tips?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 11:48:55 AM by LordAmitlu »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #710 on: October 06, 2012, 11:52:00 AM »
You may need to setup your loot bag again.  Also you should have your backpack open all the time.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline LordAmitlu

• Activity:
    0%
  • LordAmitlu has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: October 06, 2012, 12:06:28 PM »
oh thank you.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: October 06, 2012, 08:07:43 PM »

Well thanks! Even though it's getting pretty old, it's still one of the only supported looters out there, and by far the most elaborate.  EUO is a scripting community much like we've got here, and we're all about community.  So it kinda makes sense to give the script to the rest of the community.  We've got a great community here, and we'll continue to make the first updates at SUO, so it won't detract too much from our site.  Plus there's many scripts out there that have utilized this one to help with looting and item evaluation.  So we'll be good.

When I finally got it to the level that I wanted and actually took the time to really think about my defenitions I was just stunned.  I still enjoy looking at the stuff it rejects but never has it failed me.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #713 on: October 07, 2012, 09:24:07 AM »
Yeh, it can be hard to come up with the rules that match your search criterion.  But it's worth it.  If you like it, be sure to go vote for it over at EasyUO.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 07, 2012, 09:45:59 AM »
Yeh, it can be hard to come up with the rules that match your search criterion.  But it's worth it.  If you like it, be sure to go vote for it over at EasyUO.  ;)

Done.

For those that are too lazy to go find it there, here ya go. :)

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49173&start=0

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 07, 2012, 10:49:56 AM »
Done

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 07, 2012, 10:51:27 AM »
done

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 13, 2012, 08:00:46 AM »
TM sorry it took me a while to get back to looking at this. Here is my loot file i believe.
This is what Neo said he had his claw set up set to. Did i do this correct. i went through 30k boards and 8 k bark trying to make a piece and didnt get a single piece. I know i will fail alot but thought i would have gotten one or two.

[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Fire Resist <= 4 AND Energy Resist <= 4]
[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Fire Resist <= 4 AND Cold Resist <= 4]
[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Cold Resist <= 4 AND Energy Resist <=4]

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Armor Crafter.txt

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #718 on: October 13, 2012, 08:25:50 AM »
The rule setup looks correct, but are you sure logic is what you want?  I'm asking because I don't know what you might be looking for.  Perhaps Neo knows.  I don't craft anything anymore.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: October 13, 2012, 09:30:40 AM »
well when i input it into the claw, it removes the ( ).
it changes it to this :
Adding  [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional AND Fire Resist <= 4 AND Cold Resist <= 4]
does this change anything ? There are three different ones of these but all have the () removed. I input it as Neo put on page two of this. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=8378.0

Tags: Looting TrailMyx