Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 583108 times)

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #780 on: February 26, 2013, 08:19:49 AM »
+1
Quick Question...   On the Dsiplay of the CLAw, there is the text

"Items Looted: (0/6/56)"   & I'm wondering what the various #'s mean exactly.  I haven't noticed it before to play with.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #781 on: February 26, 2013, 08:41:05 AM »
+1
According to the code:

items looted (that show up in history) / items looted (all including gold) / items evaluated

BTW, thanks for voting at EUO.  Just a few votes away from being able to request script approval!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 26, 2013, 09:40:54 AM »
+1
Gah...  I almost feel Bad.  It's like I have a magic whistle that summons TM to answer newbie questions.   

Thx!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #783 on: February 26, 2013, 10:12:32 AM »
+1
Gah...  I almost feel Bad.  It's like I have a magic whistle that summons TM to answer newbie questions.   

Thx!

No worries; that code is over 5.5K lines long and is sometimes hard to find things, even for me.  Thank goodness for ScriptUO that lets you hunt and find things so much more quickly than most other editors out there.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 26, 2013, 10:51:42 AM »
+1
According to the code:

items looted (that show up in history) / items looted (all including gold) / items evaluated

BTW, thanks for voting at EUO.  Just a few votes away from being able to request script approval!

You should change it to show lifetime totals for looted items, then have the script report back to a leader board on SUO.com.  Be sure to leave a lot of room for zeros!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #785 on: February 26, 2013, 11:05:32 AM »
+1
I've actually thought about doing some things like that.  Problem is that people will cheat the system very easily since the script exposes any code I might add to defeat such attempts.  Still thinking of ways to do that.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nouveau has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
+1
TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw (Complete Looting Assistant)

I'm liking this script more and more, although it's not working right now.  Three client crashes, and now lag is raising its high horse.

How do I add my own item, like the Buc's Den Rocks?  I see where it says User Defined, but if all I put in there is Rocks, how does it know which rocks?

In order for it to loot ground items, am I supposed to have another script running at the same time, like with the fishing and claw, each are required of each other?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
Yes, you use the user defined section (remember to make the magnitude NA or else it'll look for something with that intensity)

Looting ground items needs no other scripts running.  You just have to slow down and walk slowly and watch the indication that the looter is complete before continuing.  I never really liked how the ground looting works, but it's there for the 2-3 people who actually use it occasionally.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
+1
Yes, you use the user defined section (remember to make the magnitude NA or else it'll look for something with that intensity)  Looting ground items needs no other scripts running.  You just have to slow down and walk slowly and watch the indication that the looter is complete before continuing.  I never really liked how the ground looting works, but it's there for the 2-3 people who actually use it occasionally.

It's been 5 minutes and my hay is still sitting on the ground. To be competitive with whoever is getting those types of rares at server up, it has to be instant that it jumps in to my backpack.  I attached 2 pictures for you.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
3-11-2013 10-34-11 AM.jpg
3-11-2013 10-35-25 AM.jpg

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
Keep clicking the ">=" button until the NA comes up.  That's what I meant by "NA".  Right now the CLAw is looking for something with a quantity of NA.  :)

Also, the script may be really slow for items like that.  Give it a whirl, but it might be better to write just a tiny little script just to focus on things like that.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 08:11:14 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
+1
Keep clicking the ">=" button until the NA comes up.  That's what I meant by "NA".  Right now the CLAw is looking for something with a quantity of NA.  :)  Also, the script may be really slow for items like that.  Give it a whirl, but it might be better to write just a tiny little script just to focus on things like that.

I deleted all the items from the list except for the hay in hopes of speeding things up, but the script is heavy. I think it's more intended for bigger jobs.  Not counting login at the spot time, it took 5.6 seconds to pick up the piece of hay.  Whoever got it before me is long gone.  :)

Yes, I'm sure you're right about a little script that does only that. Is there one already available in the Elite section? Or, is payment required to ask for a script that will let me add items I want to snaggle off the ground?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
I'll look around my stash; I might have a little one I can post up.  If memory serves, I think I wrote a little one for Cerveza that's much lighter.  Lemme check this evening.

The CLAw is meant for involved evaluation.  The more rules you have the longer it's going to take.  Keep in mind that even running the command "finditem" can take 3-6 seconds, so even the fastest looter in EUO has a bit of latency involved.  Even OEUO takes that amount of time.  It's the evaluation takes a fraction of time and makes OEUO so much faster.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:58:47 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
+1
I'll look around my stash; I might have a little one I can post up.  If memory serves, I think I wrote a little one for Cerveza that's much lighter.  Lemme check this evening.

You're on!  A date night!  But, the fishing script, it really is just want I wanted.  Slightly tailored to me, it's perfect.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
That's how we all pretty much started the scripting thing.  Before I was writing these monstrosities, I was adapting other people's scripts to do my bidding.  You're well on your way!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
+1
That's how we all pretty much started the scripting thing.  Before I was writing these monstrosities, I was adapting other people's scripts to do my bidding.  You're well on your way!

Goog things?  Good things are happening?   :)

Tags: Looting TrailMyx