Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 583342 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #825 on: August 23, 2013, 01:16:13 PM »
You say "probably" and that suprises me. You are such an amazing coder.... I will give that a try and come back later and tell you how well it works...

Heh, well that "probably" was the first thing I typed before I actually created the rule in my instance running doing the fishing thing.  You can certainly change that to "definitely".  heh.

I've thought about adding #FINDTYPEs as a separate rule a few times, but just about every time you can replace that request by just finding something unique about the #PROPERTY value and key off that.

Anyhow, hope that works for you.  Let me know if you understand the OMIT rule.  Most people don't, but when they do they say, "Man, that's cool!"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 01:18:15 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 24, 2013, 01:34:07 PM »
Hi TM,

Haven't gotten back to the Ant Lion's for seeds, but now I know your suggestion will definitely work. (And yes, I do understand how to set it.)

Ran into another puzzlement tho' - For some reason it skips one of the items that I've added via User Entry (see pic below pls).  It skips the Fragrant Seeds.  I don't think that it does it all the time, but consistently enough.  I'm going to test it now and confirm whether or not is is "occasionally" or "always"... I'll get back to you when I know which....  

*** EDIT *** I was thinking that just maybe the Fragrant Seeds might have more than one ItemType, like some deep sea fish that you have to look for property values to sort out - but I just checked and they all have the same ItemType and they stack...

*** EDIT-2 ***  Ok, I just tested to see if it always skipped and it does... 5 different Kappa's had a Fragrant seed and it skipped all 5... Hmmmm... ?????

*** EDIT-3 ***  I removed the entry and put it back in again (as you can see from the pic it was spelled correctly) and I'll see if it picks it up now... *Crosses fingers* as they say in the silly chat channel... ::)

*** EDIT-4 ***  Ok, that fixed it!  If you look at the pic, you can see that it was spelled correctly... The only thing that I can think of is that maybe there must have been a space either before the name or after it.... But ALL IS GOOD !  Thx for reading.... ;)

*** EDIT-5 *** My bad... Now that I look at the pic again, I can see that I had a space after the name - that caused it... Duh...

Love, love, love the script...  ;)

« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 02:25:06 PM by Grandewd »

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: August 24, 2013, 02:55:32 PM »

Hi again TM...

While I have your attention, do you have or know of a script (or know how this could be done) that can pull up the status bar of creatures that you set the ItemType for?

:-[

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #828 on: August 24, 2013, 02:56:39 PM »
One thing notice in your pic is you are looking for items >= 1.  For the user entry items, you can fix that  by clicking the ">=" button until you see "NA".  So that'll change your "Fragment Seed >= 1" to just "Fragment Seed".

Unsure if that's actually causing issues...

See the attached picture where I've circled in BLUE

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
omit_rule_3.png
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 02:58:53 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 24, 2013, 06:04:42 PM »

I caused it by having a space after Fragrant Seeds, all my fault...  :-[

Anyway, while I have your attention, do you have or know of a script (or know how this could be done) that can pull up the status bar of creatures that you set the ItemType for?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #830 on: August 24, 2013, 08:11:32 PM »
I think EN has something like that in his section, so you might want to sift through that. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline garg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • garg69 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 17, 2013, 04:22:16 PM »
Thank you for the script. I'm having a problem that I just can't seem to figure out. For some reason it will loot gold, but everything else wont loot regardless. Now, best as I can guess, I figure it has to do with not being able to find my loot pack and defaulting to main backpack which brings me to another problem.

I have used EUO to identify the bag types and have tried every container I know of, but none match the

"finditem %global_destination C_ , #BACKPACKID
if #FINDKIND = -1"

listed in the script.

In a nutshell, I have two questions which I could find no definitive answer for while searching this entire thread(all 50 plus pages).

What loot packs are acceptable as loot containers, and assuming I acquire that pack will the problems with the not looting items correct itself? Which also brings this question - If the looter does not work once the script has defaulted to main backpack - What's the purpose or function of defaulting(That's not being sarcastic, just curious)?

Thank you in advance, and your obvious effort in producing this piece of software goes without saying.

Post Merge: September 17, 2013, 04:53:33 PM
Okay, I'm a idiot of the highest order. A restart fixed the not looting thing, but one problem still persists. I can't seem to find a bag the script will accept and always default to main backpack. I now see why the default to main BP exists and it's flawless, but it's untidy, and I'm anal, so you understand the soul crushing pain an untidy main backpack induces in my particular brand of dysfunction :-\.

Anyway, sorry for the trouble and I'm positive it is my complete lack of competence at the root of the issue.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 04:53:33 PM by garg69 »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #832 on: September 17, 2013, 07:22:01 PM »
Are you able to save and load a setup file successfully?  The script should save whatever you have targeted as your loot pack, but you have to actively save the setup file after you choose your selection.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 07:26:30 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline garg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • garg69 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 18, 2013, 08:37:26 AM »
Are you able to save and load a setup file successfully?  The script should save whatever you have targeted as your loot pack, but you have to actively save the setup file after you choose your selection.

okay, figured it out, thank you for reply. It was me all along-You're post clued me in on the set loot button(which i had tried previously, but i never saved it - Once that was done it fired up and ran perfect. Thank you again and sorry to have bothered you.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #834 on: September 18, 2013, 01:14:23 PM »
Yeh, if you make any changes to the UI such as adding rules or changing settings, then you must save or else it will revert to the last valid saved file.

Glad you figured it out.  Sometimes getting a setup file to save in Win7 is a pain.  At least you're not having those problems.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 21, 2013, 11:54:20 PM »
Damn this looter is good.... 

It's not just the grabbing of stuff off the corpse, hell, there's no shortage of those scripts.  But this one - this one is so damn SMART!

Hell, it doesn't matter what I am forced to do when looting - this thing allows for it and loots when it can... It even waited while I had a target cursor waiting for the right time to drop it on my EV...
This script is SMART, and it is also (most likely) the finest looting script that was ever written... (I know, I've tried them all - including my own feeble attempt)...

Thanks for sharing this, TM... Once again, we owe ya...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #836 on: September 22, 2013, 12:02:11 AM »
Glad you like it.  We put this thing through the wringer in testing a few years ago and we've been constantly tweaking it when a new idea comes out.  The  idea of stability really was first and foremost after "sky's the limit" looting with full boolean logic.

If you haven't voted for it yet at EasyUO, please do.   ;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 12:12:45 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 22, 2013, 09:14:45 AM »
I didn't realize that it was over on EUO or I would have voted for it before now... But better late than never I reckon...
I'm continually amazed at how I can "interrupt" this thing with casting or hiding or whatever - and it never misses a beat.  Not sure how it could be any better...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #838 on: September 22, 2013, 09:50:33 AM »
Well you can thank your fellow players for that.  Both Cerveza and Khamelon where instrumental for putting this script through the mill to make it function the way you see it today.

For some reason, the version over at EasyUO doesn't actually show up as APPROVED in their main list, even though it has been approved for some time now.  I'm guessing its a bug in their PHPBB upgrade and the custom code they use to create the PSL.  No worries, every once in a while people post in the thread and bring it back for everyone to see.  At least here I can sticky the thread.  ;)

When I make the dive into Stealth, this is the first script I'll port.  But only in .NET, I really don't feel like getting back into a language I forgot about over 25 years ago.. ;)

But I appreciate the kudos.  That's what makes it fulfilling to make these silly things.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 09:56:55 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: September 23, 2013, 08:21:24 AM »
Silly in a sense, I suppose... But when done right, there's some that are just plain works of art...
Just sayin...

Tags: Looting TrailMyx